Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 04:43 AM

900 posts, read 2,372,931 times

Advertisements

34369127.QUOTE=srjth;34369127]...the closer I get to you. The more you make me see (how gay you are).[/quote]

Wrong song. That was a Roberta Flack/Donnie Hathaway collaboration.

Roberta Flack/Peobo Bryson collab was "Tonight I Celebrate my Love With You", which was worse since that never happened for her (Kat).

I had a gay roommate who btw didn't come out to his family but admitted to me he was. I would go.to club with him, met some of his friends/lovers and many of them admitted to me that planned to marry a woman and have children. Many of them delusionaly felt they could leave the life behind after they had all their fun and be successfully married with children without their intended bride/wife ever finding out about their past.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2014, 08:56 AM

10,363 posts, read 20,801,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc View Post
34369127.QUOTE=srjth;34369127]...the closer I get to you. The more you make me see (how gay you are).
Wrong song. That was a Roberta Flack/Donnie Hathaway collaboration.

Roberta Flack/Peobo Bryson collab was "Tonight I Celebrate my Love With You", which was worse since that never happened for her (Kat).

I had a gay roommate who btw didn't come out to his family but admitted to me he was. I would go.to club with him, met some of his friends/lovers and many of them admitted to me that planned to marry a woman and have children. Many of them delusionaly felt they could leave the life behind after they had all their fun and be successfully married with children without their intended bride/wife ever finding out about their past.[/quote]

A few years ago, just months after the ex left, I went to a bachelorette party for a woman I worked with and we went to a male strip club. I expected it to be full of screaming women (how naive I was!) but it was full of married men--most didn't even bother to take off their ring.

Old 04-19-2014, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvnyc
I had a gay roommate who btw didn't come out to his family but admitted to me he was. I would go.to club with him, met some of his friends/lovers and many of them admitted to me that planned to marry a woman and have children. Many of them delusionaly felt they could leave the life behind after they had all their fun and be successfully married with children without their intended bride/wife ever finding out about their past.
A few years ago, just months after the ex left, I went to a bachelorette party for a woman I worked with and we went to a male strip club. I expected it to be full of screaming women (how naive I was!) but it was full of married men--most didn't even bother to take off their ring.

Old 04-22-2014, 12:27 AM

7 posts, read 5,733 times
No, he is not gay. He is straight. He has no interest in homosexuality. He is strictly a man's man who likes girls. The more important question is, "Are you interested in him?"

Old 04-22-2014, 02:49 PM

1,615 posts, read 1,968,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LS Jaun View Post
"child support but made only token efforts to see his daughters"
Thats the sad part.

He must have been a really horny guy or had a great imagination to achieve a full erection with a woman if he was primarely interested in men. some of the other women here who have been in the same position said their guys were not always able to get there, even when the men were in their early 20s with raging hormones.
Sometimes bisexuals lie about being gay to break up with someone. Makes it easier since you don't have to tell them they're just a pain to be around or put up with desperate efforts to keep the relationship going. There's a possibility of that if the sex was good.

Old 04-22-2014, 04:19 PM

31,053 posts, read 22,086,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatnos View Post
Sometimes bisexuals lie about being gay to break up with someone. Makes it easier since you don't have to tell them they're just a pain to be around or put up with desperate efforts to keep the relationship going. There's a possibility of that if the sex was good.
Never considered that

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepka View Post
Wow! it's an epidemic

Old 04-23-2014, 04:39 AM

56 posts, read 90,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportyDave View Post
No, he is not gay. He is straight. He has no interest in homosexuality. He is strictly a man's man who likes girls. The more important question is, "Are you interested in him?"
Yes. Yes, I am interested in him. I've been finding myself going to the gym with a full face of make-up on this week.. So I'd say I do like him! Not sure if I want to proceed, though.

And yes - I can't believe what an epidemic this is! I really don't want to end up like any of the women on this thread, and I feel like that could easily happen. He might just not have realised he likes men yet?

Old 04-24-2014, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatnos View Post
Nah, he's happily married to a man now and it was way too obvious that he was really enjoying the gay scene right after we broke up. We actually got along well for most of our marriage.

Old 04-24-2014, 06:50 AM

639 posts, read 678,879 times
Congratulation...

Old 04-26-2014, 05:52 AM

56 posts, read 90,665 times
Thanks!

Updates: I saw him yesterday and he stared at my boobs and then heavily critiqued my shoe choice. The saga continues...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships