Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2014, 12:53 PM

268 posts, read 649,044 times

Advertisements

I've been hanging out with this girl a lot and after a while we finally fooled around.

I won't get into too much detail but there was no sex, no oral sex and no orgasims.

There was a lot of touching with hands though, everywhere.

I kind of realized in hindsight that even though I don't want to scare her away with just trying to HAVE SEX. That I should have really gotten in there and pushed the limits to as far as things could go. In a nice sexy not too pushy kind of way.

But after a certain point we just kind of stopped. Say right in the middle of things or something. So no one took there pants off and one thing didn't lead to another.

We definitely are both highly attracted to each other and usually she doesn't want too fool around too much so this was a surprise.

Some women have a 3 date rule others have a 20 date rule.

Anyways Since I didn't man up and push the limits do you think she will still be interested in me sexually? Do you think she will still want to hook up and do this again?

Next time I will definitely have an end goal in mind and try to at least give her something more than what I did...

and some times girls stop guys and say okay haha thats enough... I guess if she does that I will kindly ask her why not?

anyways did I just lose my chance and push her way by not trying to give her an orgasm or at least stick my hand down her pants? or am I just over thinking?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2014, 12:56 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Overthinking.

You made progress, OK? Be happy with that.

Old 12-07-2014, 01:03 PM

13,636 posts, read 10,040,055 times
I'm going to second the overthinking.

Sounds like neither of you are quite sure of what your aims are.

Old 12-07-2014, 01:16 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,966 times
OP:

Seems like both of you like getting physical with each other, but beyond that, no idea.

Time for the two of you to figure out what you want.

Old 12-07-2014, 01:19 PM

2,135 posts, read 5,491,665 times
This was dancing not fooling around LOL

Old 12-07-2014, 01:20 PM

102,218 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wmsn4Life View Post
Overthinking.

You made progress, OK? Be happy with that.
Yes, this. It's so simple. There's no need to assume she wanted or would have appreciated you pushing your way into giving her an "O" at this stage. The best policy is usually to follow her cues, generally speaking. She apparently wants to take things somewhat slowly. Pushing would be the wrong thing to do. Next time you get into it with her, you might try asking. You know, verbal communication. It's amazing sometimes what that can do.

You know someone well enough to get into the preliminary stages of intimacy, but not well enough to ask a simple question and discuss what it is you're doing? Does that make sense to you? It might to a HS student, but not to a grown adult.

Old 12-07-2014, 01:27 PM

268 posts, read 649,044 times
I guess my question is do you think I ruined my chances of any future hooking up or progressing etc by not really taking initiative and trying to push my way down there in a friendly sexy way.

It sounds like I didn't and i am over thinking

Old 12-07-2014, 01:49 PM

49,927 posts, read 59,984,705 times
Trust me, there is not much that is LESS SEXY than a guy hell-bent on giving you "an O" because he thinks it's the "next step."

Get out of the "should I" mentality. We have NO IDEA id you "ruined your chances." Only she can tell you that.

You are WAY overthinking this whole dating thing. It's supposed to be about getting to know someone and taking steps together. STOP LOOKING AT IT AS A CHECKLIST.

Old 12-07-2014, 02:02 PM

37,409 posts, read 53,606,010 times
Yeah, too much over-analyzing.

Bear in mind, too, that "pushing limits" isn't "manning up," and that being pushy is just as likely to make some women uncomfortable.

Old 12-07-2014, 02:29 PM

94 posts, read 102,086 times
It sounds totally fine to me...just depending on the vibe, which we couldn't know since we weren't there. I've hooked up where it was probably pretty similar to what you said, making out and lots of touching and that's it (mixed in with cuddling and talking/laughing and a general good time), and it was great. Just made me want more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships