Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2014, 05:03 PM

1 posts, read 917 times

Advertisements

I've been seeing a guy. We can talk about everything, whether it's serious or goofy topics. Few nights ago on the phone, we talked about serious things. He asked me if I believed in fate because he believes in fate, he believes things happen for a reason, and people meet for a reason. He then asks me at what point do you think like turns to love? I tell him I'm not sure, but I think you'll just know.

Then two nights ago, we ended up talking about how to say I love you in different languages. He says he knows how to say I love you in different languages, and he told me what they were. And then he says, but the best is from our language, and he says it. I tell him I agree, our language is very beautiful. Then he says I love you in our language again. I'm not sure if he meant to say that to me, or if he was just repeating it in our language since it was our topic.

Then last night, we talk about quotes we know. He mentions a few quotes. One of them is by Dr. Seuss and it's “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” And then he says another, "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

Do you think he was trying to say he loves me or am I wishfully thinking it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-28-2014, 05:24 PM

12,573 posts, read 15,563,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cherishlove2 View Post
I've been seeing a guy. We can talk about everything, whether it's serious or goofy topics. Few nights ago on the phone, we talked about serious things. He asked me if I believed in fate because he believes in fate, he believes things happen for a reason, and people meet for a reason. He then asks me at what point do you think like turns to love? I tell him I'm not sure, but I think you'll just know.

Then two nights ago, we ended up talking about how to say I love you in different languages. He says he knows how to say I love you in different languages, and he told me what they were. And then he says, but the best is from our language, and he says it. I tell him I agree, our language is very beautiful. Then he says I love you in our language again. I'm not sure if he meant to say that to me, or if he was just repeating it in our language since it was our topic.

Then last night, we talk about quotes we know. He mentions a few quotes. One of them is by Dr. Seuss and it's “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” And then he says another, "How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.”

If you are wishfully thinking it then your opportunity to get on the train is bolded in the second paragraph. Or do you need to be hit by the train first?

Old 07-28-2014, 05:31 PM

50,374 posts, read 63,977,343 times
So how about just saying, "Do you love me, or what?" Unless you hope the answer is no.

Old 07-28-2014, 05:33 PM

246 posts, read 387,804 times
Did you really need this thread to answer your question? It's pretty obvious the answer to your question is yes.

Old 07-28-2014, 05:57 PM

22,591 posts, read 47,670,343 times
What language is this that makes it so hard for you to know what he is saying?

Old 07-29-2014, 06:07 AM

432 posts, read 362,144 times
Quote:
Ah, an open book. No mystery. Wonder how long this will last...

Quote:
Yes he's trying to confess his "love" to you.

Quote:

Yes, he "loves" you.

Old 07-29-2014, 06:22 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,952,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFW&P View Post
If you are wishfully thinking it then your opportunity to get on the train is bolded in the second paragraph. Or do you need to be hit by the train first?
A train! A train!! Would you could you on a train?!?!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships