Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 11:08 PM

2,704 posts, read 1,831,416 times

Advertisements

> you want to learn the signals a woman gives off. if you can tell when you are doing something a woman likes, you want to continue doing that. when she stops having a positive reaction to what you are doing, its time to do something els

Exactly. Men who can't read a woman's signals outside of the bedroom, are going to have a harder time pleasing their woman in the bedroom. I'm not saying it can't be done (if you have a patient and determined woman) but it's a whole lot easier if you are sensitive to her signals, her body language, her breathing, eye contact, etc.

Learn to pay attention and read signals and you can be more successful with women in and out of the bedroom. It's important!

Old 08-01-2014, 11:11 PM

192 posts, read 205,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
you want to learn the signals a woman gives off. if you can tell when you are doing something a woman likes, you want to continue doing that. when she stops having a positive reaction to what you are doing, its time to do something else.
i see. very good point. maybe I'm just getting better (finally) at recognizing signs.

Old 08-01-2014, 11:20 PM
SF

286 posts, read 324,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
In the last two weeks, I have been approached by 4 different women. This never happens to me. Tonight was the latest, a college girl comes up to me at a rehearsal dinner for a wedding and says "are you single?" "yup" "good." She proceeds to buy my a drink, ask me to dance, and kiss me several times, and tells me "there'd better be more of this tomorrow (at the wedding/reception)"

Not even bragging right here, I have no idea what's going on.

Any insight?

If you don't mind me asking, what's you point here, I mean are you annoyed by this, does their behaviour bother you in some way? or do you like this attention?

What's the subject here?

Anyway,

To me it could be either they are just attracted to you and are giving you some attention or it could be that they like you seriously in some way or another. Nothing can be said for sure.

Last edited by SF; 08-02-2014 at 12:20 AM..

Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 PM

192 posts, read 205,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SF View Post
If you don't mind me asking, what's you point here, I mean are you annoyed by this, does their bother you in some way? or do you like this attention?

What's the subject here?

Anyway,

To me it could be either they are just attracted to you and are giving you some attention or it could be that they like you seriously in some way or another. Nothing can be said for sure.
well this initiated attention is new for me. i want to know why its happenning, so I can have it continue

Old 08-01-2014, 11:22 PM

8 posts, read 7,092 times
Who knows why all of a sudden your drawing attention, but the more it happens, the more confident you become. And the more confidents you have the more the ladies are drawn to you.
It's real easy to read a woman. She smiles, leans in close (invades your personal space), licks her lips, she's into you at least to an extent. Now when she glares, gets up and walks away, avoids eye contact, then she's not interested or she is just a snob, either way, that's when you move on.

Old 08-02-2014, 12:17 AM
SF

286 posts, read 324,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada Boy View Post
well this initiated attention is new for me. i want to know why its happenning, so I can have it continue
I see, then I think you are just surprised, what I can say is watch their actions closely, I mean see if it is just a show off , or a casual thing or do they actually like you.

If it's casual and they are only giving you attention in some way, or attraction towards, who knows may be because of your looks or personality. I don't think it's wrong, just enjoy it for a while and forget about it if it's not serious, but if at least one of the women likes you in some way and if you also like one of them then take it forward.

However be careful that you are not being taken advantage of.

I don't know how you'll do it exactly, but I am sure you can figure it out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships