Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2014, 06:10 AM

1 posts, read 739 times

Advertisements

Hello guys, please suggest to me, I am going to date with my lover. But we are not decided, where we can to go, I am thinking going to sky diving, Because I always compare sky diving to taking a leap of faith. Conquer your fears and develop your trust between each other by taking a sky diving adventure together. It’s really scary, especially if you are afraid of heights. But you can jump together, it lessens the fear and it makes it more fun., But my lover ignore to it, please suggest to me, for "romantic dating ideas".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2014, 06:36 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,215,983 times
Having visited Chandigarh and Himachal as a kid, my most favorite place was scenery somewhere near a town named Aut along the Beas river. The scenery has been etched in my memory forever . Its 8 hours from the Mohali-Chandigarh area using NH 21.

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Au...a40407995e8a4a

The weather is perfect this time of the year, and a great respite from the torrid heat. But its quite rainy, so be very careful and keep up to date on the mudslide scenario. Hope my suggestion helped .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandi,_...radesh#Climate

Last edited by Adi from the Brunswicks; 08-25-2014 at 06:45 AM..

Old 08-25-2014, 08:51 AM

6,517 posts, read 5,820,219 times
Wrong forum.

Old 08-25-2014, 09:16 AM

5,271 posts, read 4,684,874 times
Wrong Forum

Reply: go eating a pizza with him u.u

Old 08-25-2014, 10:05 AM

3,452 posts, read 4,929,935 times
A picnic in Alert, Nunavut would be nice and romantic.

Old 08-26-2014, 06:14 AM

50,828 posts, read 36,527,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksinha View Post
Hello guys, please suggest to me, I am going to date with my lover. But we are not decided, where we can to go, I am thinking going to sky diving, Because I always compare sky diving to taking a leap of faith. Conquer your fears and develop your trust between each other by taking a sky diving adventure together. It’s really scary, especially if you are afraid of heights. But you can jump together, it lessens the fear and it makes it more fun., But my lover ignore to it, please suggest to me, for "romantic dating ideas".
How long have you been with this person? IMO you should not be doing anything over the top if you only recently started dating. Keep it simple, or you'll come off as needy and trying too hard to impress her.

Make sure your date is also on the same page with your grand ideas if you're in a relationship - for instance I would not go skydiving and I'd resent you if you tried to push me into it.

3rdly, there is not way to artificially create more intimacy between you. Date for the enjoyment of spending time together, don't aim for some activity that you think will bring you closer, again, you're going to come off as trying too hard. It sounds to me like you're trying to force some outcome rather than just show your girl a good time.

Old 08-26-2014, 01:38 PM

545 posts, read 632,694 times
Rock wall climbing or intro tango class.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:37 AM

2 posts, read 1,594 times
Using Google.com and type top dating website, Google providing good dating website search results. After than you will check website popularity and members active detail and register popular & more active members website.

Old 09-02-2014, 08:26 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,959,573 times
Push your lover out of a plane as a date?

That sounds more like an anniversary gift.

Old 09-03-2014, 12:53 AM

4,078 posts, read 5,417,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aksinha View Post
Not sure about sky diving.. I'm thinking of all the nats that could potential fly up a person's nostrils and their goggles sucking up half of their face as they try to breath down a fall... don't know bout that Akinha.

How about a more gentler adrenaline junky activity? Like a county fair and a small little kiddy ride? Or Bouncy house? Bouncy houses are FUN. Or, you can both go roller-skating when they have disco nights. You can dress up on your first date disco style with jumbo fros and glittery jumpsuits! That's cute. Take a silly photo in a photo booth?

You can also go on a hot air balloon if there's one near by? That's kinda fun.

Just make sure not to take her where there may be mosquitos and nats involved.. I just can't see that being a very ideal first date, but maybe for some it is. How about ask her and see!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships