Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:37 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,134,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Ever feel like all the men your age are dating women half your age? OK, maybe not half your age, but you get the idea. What makes men attracted to women a decade or more younger than themselves? Is it just about looks and our youth-centric culture? Well, that’s part of it. But you might be surprised to learn the real reasons that go way beyond physical attraction.
Boobs. Perky boobs.

/thread

Old 09-15-2014, 11:54 PM

2,322 posts, read 923,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilac110 View Post
I love the part about them being easy to impress. That's right, boys. We older gals who are your age are already onto your crap. Better get someone who doesn't know any better!

Now, see, when we gals go younger, it has more to do with hot monkey sex and staying power. But you didn't hear that from me because I'm not one to talk. You rock on with your girls who go "Ewwwwwww!" when you want to try something new and different in the kip. We'll just twist your sons into pretzels and send them home cross-eyed. MUAH!

P.S. Try not to let her burn the house down when she attempts to boil water for spaghetti.
MUAH!

LMAO

Old 09-16-2014, 12:49 AM

630 posts, read 1,049,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
LOL

Experience has nothing to do with how good someone is in bed. Younger women are without a doubt better in the sack IMO. Women that are good in bed, were always good in bed. The thing that separates younger women with older women is the fact that younger women are more more willing to have lots of sex. I don't care how many studies I see that say a woman's sexual prime comes later in life. Having sex twice a day just isn't realistic with a 40 year old woman like it is with a 25 year old woman. Guys are better in bed when they're younger too. I will freely admit that I was better in bed at 18 than I am at almost 40. The biggest difference is the fact that I put 10 times the effort into sex at that age. These days I don't need a woman to tell me how great in bed I am, or how big my **** is. I have nothing to prove, and I know that being great in bed is way down the list of what most women are actually looking for. My graduate degree will keep a woman around way before consistently rocking a girls world will. LOL
LMAOOOOOOOO thank you for that--I needed a little comedy inbetween reading monotonous journal articles for grad school. You have everything to prove in the sex department. You must be incredibly delusional to think that women don't care about good sex when sex makes up a chunk of a relationship. In fact I have dropped dating older men FOR this very reason. Couldn't keep up, selfish, decreased stamina, decreased frequency, couldn't do more than a couple rounds. The type of women who will pass up good sex in exchange for a man with a grad degree (which btw is a dime a dozen), are women who can't fend for themselves and need to date men for survivalistic reasons and so are willing to forgo one of the greatest pleasures of life. But whatever feeds the ego and helps you sleep at night right?

Old 09-16-2014, 05:49 AM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,641 times
I'm attracted to younger women because of their reproductive capabilities and their youthful perky bodies. For young women the world is truly their oyster.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:45 AM

5,121 posts, read 6,804,827 times
Men wanting to date younger women is nothing new for sure and I understand their reasons. But the truth is, men can want to date younger all they like... but the women also have to want to date them back. Yes, there are women who like men 10+ years older than them, but it's a minority of women. So a man wanting to date younger has to bring a lot to the table (more so than all the other men his age) to catch and hold on to a younger woman's interest (if he's specifically going after that demographic... things are different when two people, who happen to have a wide age gap, happen to fall for each other).

By the way, most of the men quoted were mostly in their 30s and dating women in their 20s, that's hardly a big age gap in my book. I also think the men who assume no women in their late 20s, early 30s aren't thinking long term (if they want to have kids) are being a bit naive.

Old 09-16-2014, 06:54 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillabean View Post
Men wanting to date younger women is nothing new for sure and I understand their reasons. But the truth is, men can want to date younger all they like... but the women also have to want to date them back. Yes, there are women who like men 10+ years older than them, but it's a minority of women. So a man wanting to date younger has to bring a lot to the table (more so than all the other men his age) to catch and hold on to a younger woman's interest (if he's specifically going after that demographic... things are different when two people, who happen to have a wide age gap, happen to fall for each other).

By the way, most of the men quoted were mostly in their 30s and dating women in their 20s, that's hardly a big age gap in my book. I also think the men who assume no women in their late 20s, early 30s aren't thinking long term (if they want to have kids) are being a bit naive.
I thought the same thing re: thinking those women don't want to get married.

That IS one of the reasons a younger woman will intentionally go after an older guy. She's ready to settle down and guys her age aren't yet.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:18 AM

1,165 posts, read 1,220,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenaus View Post
LMAOOOOOOOO thank you for that--I needed a little comedy inbetween reading monotonous journal articles for grad school. You have everything to prove in the sex department. You must be incredibly delusional to think that women don't care about good sex when sex makes up a chunk of a relationship. In fact I have dropped dating older men FOR this very reason. Couldn't keep up, selfish, decreased stamina, decreased frequency, couldn't do more than a couple rounds. The type of women who will pass up good sex in exchange for a man with a grad degree (which btw is a dime a dozen), are women who can't fend for themselves and need to date men for survivalistic reasons and so are willing to forgo one of the greatest pleasures of life. But whatever feeds the ego and helps you sleep at night right?
To be fair, it doesn't take a whole lot to be good at sex. Just observation and open communication.

Oh yeah and a passion for orally pleasing.

Old 09-16-2014, 07:25 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky4life View Post
LOL

Experience has nothing to do with how good someone is in bed. Younger women are without a doubt better in the sack IMO. Women that are good in bed, were always good in bed. The thing that separates younger women with older women is the fact that younger women are more more willing to have lots of sex. I don't care how many studies I see that say a woman's sexual prime comes later in life. Having sex twice a day just isn't realistic with a 40 year old woman like it is with a 25 year old woman. Guys are better in bed when they're younger too. I will freely admit that I was better in bed at 18 than I am at almost 40. The biggest difference is the fact that I put 10 times the effort into sex at that age. These days I don't need a woman to tell me how great in bed I am, or how big my **** is. I have nothing to prove, and I know that being great in bed is way down the list of what most women are actually looking for. My graduate degree will keep a woman around way before consistently rocking a girls world will. LOL
That's very true.

I will say, however, that if she doesn't care how good in bed you are, the likelihood of the relationship becoming sexless or nearly so is far higher, since that would indicate she doesn't care much about sex at all.

I assume YOU still want to have sex, right?

Old 09-16-2014, 07:32 AM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDave72 View Post
That's very true.

I will say, however, that if she doesn't care how good in bed you are, the likelihood of the relationship becoming sexless or nearly so is far higher, since that would indicate she doesn't care much about sex at all.

I assume YOU still want to have sex, right?
I dunno what women y'all are meeting, but I've never kept a guy who was lousy in bed. Instant turnoff.

Old 09-16-2014, 08:13 AM

1,724 posts, read 1,602,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I dunno what women y'all are meeting, but I've never kept a guy who was lousy in bed. Instant turnoff.
Well, my wife probably wouldn't have wanted me to suck in bed, that's for sure, but I do get what that poster was trying to say.

If you're happy with a sexless relationship, then fine, that might be a way to go.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships