Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 08:30 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
This girl may have thought she was popular but in reality was getting banged each week by a different guy instead of one steady boyfriend while it was very apparent she liked SEX.
She was probably thinking how delicious it was to try all those different flavored sausages.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-03-2014, 08:33 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
When in college I was in the Football equipment room (MGR) doing things and would hear a few guys talking about a certain girl that one wanted to date to the football game.

On mon the conversation came around to the girl and the guy said that he had sex with her after the game.

So another of the group did the same in taking her to the next weeks ball game and the following mon the discussion continued about the date and also stated that he was able to have sex with the same girl and verified some personal things that were accurate about the girl so was verified as being the truth.

Now the next week one of the group of guys also takes this same girl to the football game (they are all taking this girl each week) and on mon you guessed correctly. All had SEX with her and each verified what she liked and did not like re doing what form SEX and how.

This girl may have thought she was popular but in reality was getting banged each week by a different guy instead of one steady boyfriend while it was very apparent she liked SEX.
The girl WAS popular and apparently she DID like sex. I'm not sure what your point is.

Old 10-03-2014, 08:48 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares View Post
She was probably thinking how delicious it was to try all those different flavored sausages.
And she still couldn't find a good knockherwurst, despite all the favorable reviews.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:14 AM

36,530 posts, read 30,871,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
And she still couldn't find a good knockherwurst, despite all the favorable reviews.
On the bright side think of how much fun it will be looking for that perfect knockherwurst.

Old 10-03-2014, 09:45 AM

1,754 posts, read 2,468,803 times
Quote:
When in college I was in the Football equipment room (MGR) doing things and would hear a few guys talking about a certain girl that one wanted to date to the football game.

On mon the conversation came around to the girl and the guy said that he had sex with her after the game.

So another of the group did the same in taking her to the next weeks ball game and the following mon the discussion continued about the date and also stated that he was able to have sex with the same girl and verified some personal things that were accurate about the girl so was verified as being the truth.

Now the next week one of the group of guys also takes this same girl to the football game (they are all taking this girl each week) and on mon you guessed correctly. All had SEX with her and each verified what she liked and did not like re doing what form SEX and how.

American football, or soccer football?

Old 10-03-2014, 02:29 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,931,790 times
For verification this was in an American College and NOT the Football team but in the locker/shower rooms that were used so that many male students would take showers after some sports workout. The (American) football squads were out on the field doing practice work. ( THEY were NOT in any way involved with what I overheard but 100% innocent) I cannot name the school for obvious reasons but was just showing the difference in what a girl can do with her reputation and what number of males will accommodate her....takes two to Tango and some times can turn into a marathon of sorts.

The Gender can Change and probably does along with the experience.

Old 10-03-2014, 02:31 PM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
I think the story would have been more impressive if she did the whole football team at the same time.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:48 PM

432 posts, read 362,206 times
I don't feel like digging for my old post and I don't remember what I said... But...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laychick View Post
He's still doing the hit and dump, which makes him another hypocritical user demanding a decent woman that exercises sexual self-control but yet he couldn't do it himself.
I only hit and dump the women whom I KNOW are of low quality. I would consider "Sexual self-control" basically not sleeping around with 7 guys in a row. That's it. My level of seduction really has no negative influence on this "Control." I will be able to see signs of low quality BEFOREHAND.

Quote:
If he was a very serious guy that doesn't do random sex and doesn't like that type of woman at all, he would actually walk away ASAP, not even want to bang her.
This is true to a degree. If I were a guy that could not control my emotions then I would walk away. I know what's good and bad for me, the only thing I wouldn't even touch is a BPD. I do not wish to be challenged that way, and I enjoy being challenged I really do, simply because I'm better than that and won't ever let that even be attempted.

Quote:
Some guy that would still have sex with that said ''party-going, dead end, mooch, low self-esteem girl'' but has the nerve to demand the qualities in a potential gf/wife he can't do himself is low quality too. Since he's not sexually selective himself, why even expect the other person to be.
Every guy wants to get laid. That part is void of quality in my opinion. There's what you call "side girls" or low quality ones, and then there's the "main girls" or the higher quality ones. I don't "demand" I search for characteristics that I enjoy personally that reflect an image of my personality/character. If I "demand" a certain trait then I would just be trying to turn a sl*t into a housewife, that does not work. Plus, I would never change someone whom does not want to be change. The master will appear when the student is ready.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:52 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,264,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
I'm just guessing, but I imagine that a girl who is having sex with the whole football team has no illusions about how she is perceived.
I think that's a very safe bet.

Old 10-04-2014, 01:56 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
I think that's a very safe bet.
Sounds like someone is bitter that he will never be able to nail the entire cheerleading squad one at a time.

Yes, that girl you are trying to shame and call trash does know she is sleeping with the whole football team, and yes, she is doing it because she likes sex with football players, not to increase her social standing. I would say that's pretty self-aware and that she knows how to get what she wants.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships