Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-24-2014, 09:15 PM

9,659 posts, read 10,230,482 times

Advertisements

My brain is an arsehole. I thought I could control my thoughts, but when your mind drifts, certain images can pop up. Infatuation and daydreaming are the biggest causes of feelings of loneliness.

...The problem is not when I am busy, the problem is when I am idle and tired.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-24-2014, 09:18 PM

3,051 posts, read 3,281,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHurricaneKid View Post
My brain is an arsehole. I thought I could control my thoughts, but when your mind drifts, certain images can pop up. Infatuation and daydreaming are the biggest causes of feelings of loneliness.

...The problem is not when I am busy, the problem is when I am idle and tired.
Sorry, but that first sentence gave me a chuckle

Is there a reason you don't want to like this person?

Old 09-24-2014, 09:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45 GUY View Post
Here's a odd one for you. No matter how rotten the gals are, no matter how insulting, evil, heartless....you always forgive them for some reason. They throw you in the dumpster and hope you disappear. You always crawl back out. I like the part best when the dead guy sits up in his casket when the women are giggling.
Say what now?

Old 09-24-2014, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
Sorry, but that first sentence gave me a chuckle

Is there a reason you don't want to like this person?
I just don't like feeling lonely and depressed. Which follows the feeling of my infatuation.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:29 PM

Quote:
I just don't like feeling lonely and depressed. Which follows the feeling of my infatuation.
How do you feel when you see this person? Does she make you feel happy when you are with her?

I understand how frustrating it is. I've been there. Unfortunately I don't know how to stave off those feelings. Mine usually pass after three months or so, so I'm lucky.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:30 PM

Quote:
Here's a odd one for you. No matter how rotten the gals are, no matter how insulting, evil, heartless....you always forgive them for some reason. They throw you in the dumpster and hope you disappear. You always crawl back out. I like the part best when the dead guy sits up in his casket when the women are giggling.
I haven't actually been treated poorly by a gal, only by men. In my eyes, women are pretty idealistic versions of humans, for the most part.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonCountyLiving View Post
How do you feel when you see this person? Does she make you feel happy when you are with her?

I understand how frustrating it is. I've been there. Unfortunately I don't know how to stave off those feelings. Mine usually pass after three months or so, so I'm lucky.
It's just a pleasant feeling to be around some women. Like a breezy warm day at the lake (or like the approach of gusty winds and rolling clouds if you like storms). My feelings tend to fade too, but it would be convenient if they could be controlled.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
Don't know why anyone would treat you badly kind Sir. You have done nothing to deserve such treatment. Don't worry about your bullies. Most are big giant candyasses once you break them down. Have a great night Kid!
Eh, there are numerous amounts of decent fellows out there. I'm not the type of person to break a bully down, though.

Old 09-24-2014, 09:38 PM

Quote:
It's just a pleasant feeling to be around some women. Like a breezy warm day at the lake (or like the approach of gusty winds and rolling clouds if you like storms). My feelings tend to fade too, but it would be convenient if they could be controlled.
I know. All you can do is enjoy the fleeting moments of feeling good when around them.

Have you considered trying to make these women a bigger part of your life, or are you just not ready yet?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships