Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-21-2014, 09:42 PM

242 posts, read 250,995 times

Advertisements

Hey! I've lurked this forum for awhile now and decided to finally join in. Ok. This may sound stupid.. but I'm at a loss.

I met this woman while I was working out of the country, I work outside the U.S. quite often. We had a few dates and really got along but things never progressed because I had to leave. She added me on FB and we've been chatting for months. I really do like her but I'm very unexperienced with women, she doesn't know that..

Anyway..
She started sending me nude pictures and is always asking when I'm coming to visit. Honestly, I thought we were just chatting and flirting, it's fun talking to her. I don't really know what to do now! I do plan on visiting her in a month or so. The thing is, chatting is getting really awkward with the nude photos.

Don't get me wrong, I love the sexy photos! she's a petite asian woman thats my age (29), very fit and active. But, wtf does she want, me to send pictures too? Do women like seeing naked pictures of guys? I work out a little but there's no six pack or anything to impressive about my body. Lol

She's sassy and a lot of fun, not to mention an absolute knock-out. I don't want to turn her off.. even though it's inevitable when she finds out I'm very unexperienced in the bedroom. It just never really happened, I'd like to think I'm a fairly normal person otherwise.

How do I keep things flowing? I don't want to screw things up.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-21-2014, 10:39 PM

479 posts, read 431,534 times
Maybe ask her if she'd like you to send her a picture... then, send her one... but start out slowly... you know... like maybe one with, at least, some clothes on. Don't whip it out all at once... that's my advice.
Really, I bet if you ask her what she wants she'll tell you... And, you don't have to tell her right away about your lack of experience... Besides, a lot of sex is about attitude, not experience. Be open, be appreciative... nice... you know. You do seem nice, btw. Don't BS her... Don't play games... Be authentic... genuine. I mean, since you're asking, and all.
Good luck.

Old 10-21-2014, 10:42 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,212,218 times
I would advise that you never send a photo to anyone that you do not want to see on the internet forever.
One never knows what may get put out there without their permission.

Just keep talking to her like you are doing but seriously, I would ask her to quit sending the naked photos.

Old 10-21-2014, 10:57 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,169,444 times
Link ?

Old 10-21-2014, 11:04 PM

922 posts, read 1,110,715 times
Exactly what CSD610 said- do NOT send any pics that you want immortalized FOREVER. Seriously, OP, what if you send her a racy pic, you guys hook up, things go south and she retaliates by posting your naked self all over the internet? That could literally ruin your life in so many ways.

Be up front with her and ask her what it is she wants/expects of you. She could just want a quick roll in the hay or a bang buddy and has picked you- or she could want to create a relationship with you. The only way that you can find out is to ask her.

Old 10-22-2014, 12:34 AM

1,028 posts, read 1,121,351 times
What if she sent her pictures to someone else she was chatting with? It looks like she is too frivolous.

Old 10-22-2014, 12:34 AM

4,290 posts, read 4,008,872 times
not a spam ? Just curious. But sending your photos wont be a good idea. Just take things slowly and ask her directly why she is sending her nude photos

Old 10-22-2014, 01:19 AM

16,224 posts, read 25,655,987 times
Sounds to me like she is desperate to get to the U.S.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:26 AM

242 posts, read 250,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yankeegirl313 View Post
Sounds to me like she is desperate to get to the U.S.
She lives in Canada.. same thing basically.

I've been planning on moving there for years actually, Thanks guys, really didn't want to send racy photos.

Old 10-22-2014, 07:34 AM

3,549 posts, read 5,374,380 times
People can visit about 1000 websites to see naked people. What's going to be the big desire to see some random guy who claims he is really "nothing special" lol. I've never heard of this happening to any guy I've ever known. In fact, the only girl I can ever recall where naked pics actually made a deal was a 16 year old girls when I was in high school and she was at another school.

Unless the person like sent them to all your friends and family, what's the harm? I've never seen someone post naked pics of someone on facebook as "retaliation" for everyone to see.

I hate to say it, but for about 99% of people, no one really cares that much what you look like naked.

I understand peoples reasoning, and if they don't feel comfortable doing it, then don't do it. For all the naked pictures I've had sent to me over the years, I've sent a very very very small fraction back out. At least, in terms of 100% naked.

If someone doesn't feel comfortable doing it, then don't. But I wouldn't use the reasoning that they think the person might expose them and people care enough what they look like to make them some internet celebrity by passing them around, unless, they seriously are like in the top 1% of attractive people or something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships