Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-18-2014, 01:20 AM

207 posts, read 226,627 times

Advertisements

Theres an Xmas party for work tomorrow, and theres this guy I have crush who will sit in front of me.... I want him too but I hate having lingering feelings for him. But then again I could also socialize at work and make myself recognize.

I like him a lot but hes leaving soon. And he doesnt flirt with me all the way... I wish he did. But its only at dinners.... and off chances.

He fail a test yesterday... a huge deal in a way... and the next day hes doing study sessions for the test... i have a feeling he did it just so he can see me... but i had to go. He wont take this test again for 3 months at least.

And he was singing Last Christmas at work and I was near.... i know he will be waiting for me tomorrow.

Old 12-18-2014, 01:42 AM

11,181 posts, read 10,536,509 times
You might get better responses to this in the relationships forum.

Old 12-18-2014, 06:01 AM

8,153 posts, read 8,357,075 times
go to the party

Old 12-18-2014, 07:21 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,057,672 times
Go to the party and have a good time mingling with everyone; if the guy is nice to you, enjoy that as well, but don't allow anything you are 'thinking' dictate how the outcome will be.

Old 12-18-2014, 09:27 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlexa View Post
1. Theres an Xmas party for work tomorrow, and theres this guy I have crush who will sit in front of me.... I want him too but I hate having lingering feelings for him.

2. I like him a lot but hes leaving soon. And he doesnt flirt with me all the way... I wish he did. But its only at dinners.... and off chances.

3. He fail a test yesterday... a huge deal in a way... and the next day hes doing study sessions for the test... i have a feeling he did it just so he can see me... but i had to go. He wont take this test again for 3 months at least.

4. And he was singing Last Christmas at work and I was near.... i know he will be waiting for me tomorrow.
1. You want him "too"?

2. Sounds as though he's just being a normal nice guy, not "flirting" with any intent.

3. You think he failed the test so he could take a study session to see you?

4. He probably just likes the song. And what makes you think he's going to be waiting for you tomorrow?

Of course you should go to the party but I do think you're fantasizing about his interest in you. It sounds as though he's a normal out-going sociable man. If he had any serious interest in you he would have asked you out by now. Sorry, but that's my opinion! Go to the party and have a good time but don't drink too much and make an ass of yourself.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:12 AM

9,879 posts, read 14,134,378 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xlexa View Post
Theres an Xmas party for work tomorrow, and theres this guy I have crush who will sit in front of me.... I want him too but I hate having lingering feelings for him. But then again I could also socialize at work and make myself recognize.

I like him a lot but hes leaving soon. And he doesnt flirt with me all the way... I wish he did. But its only at dinners.... and off chances.

He fail a test yesterday... a huge deal in a way... and the next day hes doing study sessions for the test... i have a feeling he did it just so he can see me... but i had to go. He wont take this test again for 3 months at least.

And he was singing Last Christmas at work and I was near.... i know he will be waiting for me tomorrow.
Were you drunk when you posted this? It's totally incomprehensible. Something about liking a coworker, a failed test, and singing "Last Christmas". What?!?!?

I'm asking because I did look at someo of your other posts and they are mostly lucid and readable. This one is all over the place.

Old 12-18-2014, 10:58 AM

24,665 posts, read 69,718,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by spencgr View Post

I'm asking because I did look at someo of your other posts and they are mostly lucid and readable.
I'm completely confused after reading a few posts. She's in the military - no, she's a stripper. Does the military employ strippers?

Old 12-18-2014, 05:29 PM

3,206 posts, read 2,487,755 times
Uhh, is English your second language or do you need remedial assistance?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships