Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-20-2014, 12:53 PM

1,241 posts, read 1,894,785 times

Advertisements

Men and women have you become a desperate dater ready to fall in love with anyone? What characters are signs of desperation in your eyes? Ladies and gentleman are you currently dating someone who is, by no means, a person who has the right combination of qualities that you enjoy in a mate?
Anyone know of any friends who are exhibiting desperate behavior and you want to ask...what did the cat drag in? Any men that want to ask your guy friends, where did you get her from? LOL

Eharmony listed some of the top desperate dating signs:
Desperate Daters Rationalize Bad Treatment.
Desperate Daters Drop Their Standards.
Desperate Daters Drop Their Friends.
Desperate Daters fish for compliments.
Desperate Daters need constant relationship status updates.
Desperate Daters are clingy.
Desperate Daters are ALWAYS available.

Have you experienced a desperate dater recently? What was that persons behavior?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2014, 09:56 PM

545 posts, read 632,063 times
If they're pursuing me they must be pretty desperate.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:28 PM

619 posts, read 651,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatgirl007 View Post
Have you experienced a desperate dater recently? What was that persons behavior?
The biggest sign for me are the male friends that I've had for years, that have been open about their tastes, what they want, who they want (and I don't fall into any of those categories) and suddenly, they do a 180 and are interested in me. I'm not what they want, but they haven't found anyone else so I'm apparently looking pretty good to them.

For some, they accept I'm not interested, for others, they keep pushing and pushing until I request that they no longer contact me. I wouldn't settle for someone, I can't imagine why anyone would think that I'd put up with being settled for.

Old 12-20-2014, 10:44 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,824,867 times
no i am not a desperate dater, and i never will be. i take a laid back easy going approach to dating.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships