Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 02:21 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,325,979 times

Advertisements

First, I will have to assume this is a truthful post.

I honestly cannot totally picture this scenerio unfolding as described. I mean there you are have "ferocious" sex when all of the sudden, her ferociousness disappears and she picks up her phone doing whatever it was she was doing on it. If in fact she knew full well of your feelings on the subject, then this act was entirely cold and thoughtless. And to boot, if she loves you like you love her, I would think her actions being this was the first time with you makes me wonder the depth of her love for you.

You say you love her to death. You are 18. Please first take the puppy back to the kennel and then re-evaluate your own statement. You have a definition of love - what is hers? Where is her compassion? Pretend you are an adult and speak with her on the very subject, making it clear your feelings especially given the fact you already expressed them pre-sex. Do not be afraid of communication fearing a raised voice.

You are young and have only had sex 1/2 times. You have a future ahead of you, so don't let this get you down. Don't be trapped into a false love, yet don't take your feelings for her lightly. But resolve it in short order so you don't damage your sexual future.

Old 01-14-2015, 03:18 PM

20,714 posts, read 16,525,453 times
Totally rude...and she was the one who wanted to wait until you were ready? Sorry your first time was so bad...move on....

Old 01-14-2015, 03:40 PM

22,278 posts, read 21,864,851 times
I am having a hard time trying to imagine the logistics of all this. Even with bad sex, I still need at least the use of my arms and hands, and the movement would make it impossible for me to see the screen properly or use the keys.

Can you describe exactly what positions you were in and what was happening at the time she was using her phone? I just can't picture it.

Are you sure what you were having was sex?

Old 01-14-2015, 03:45 PM

1,285 posts, read 1,296,981 times
I'm betting by next year you will not be in love with her anymore.....I will say there are a few things in your story that just don't make a lot of sense to me, but whatever. Move on, you will probably have to go through a few more females before you get some skills so they don't pull out the iphone in the middle of the act....

Old 01-15-2015, 06:50 PM

105 posts, read 108,614 times
She's a thoughtless selfish creep.Run!!!

Old 01-17-2015, 02:16 AM

1,714 posts, read 3,101,726 times
I'm about double your age but had the same goal in life as wanting my first time to be special. I have no idea where young people get this, but many do believe this. If I were to give advice to young people today, it would be to forget those kind of goals, or at least don't put much stock into them. It is too hard to find in some cases, and one never really knows if it is all that special to their partner. I wasted too many years worrying about it. I never got what I wanted, and it ended up actually affecting me for the worse, a completely wasted youth. Trust me, you would be better off letting this go. The other partner has been there, done that. I would stop worrying about the sex that was one day, one moment, and consider the fact that she sounds like she wants to keep having sex with you. Hopefully she won't be so into playing Candy Crush Saga the next time around! And if she does, who cares, just make it all about you so long as she is happy and you are happy. As long as she is over the age of consent in your state, stay safe and have fun. My life turned out OK, but had I not met my now wife with whom I could relate to, I'm not sure what would have happened to me.

Old 01-17-2015, 02:45 AM

6,416 posts, read 6,339,575 times
No worries OP, you'll get better at it.

A lot of teen girls don't get as much enjoyment out of sex as they think they do (despite what they say) but just don't realize it at the time.

Female orgasms "come" from the clit and not penatration. Don't ever let anyone tell you otherwise. Not even a chick. Learn this young and you'll have women lining up to do you.

Next time, consider going down on her first to keep her in the mood so that she doesn't get bored.

Old 01-17-2015, 09:09 AM

1 posts, read 1,476 times
Make a rule of no cellphones during sex, its just plain disrespectful and let her make up for it. See how it goes, if ur still hurt after, then i guess you can wait if u want.

Old 01-17-2015, 10:03 AM

4,003 posts, read 6,139,836 times
You should have asked her are you angry bird? cuz I'd tap you all night lol. Jk, even with a partner of a longtime your comfortable with it'd be rude to do something like that but especially knowing its your first time you'd think she'd want to make it a memorable one or a good experience.

Old 01-19-2015, 10:58 AM

1,241 posts, read 1,902,030 times
Ouch. Can't believe she took out her phone. If you really love her, talk to her about it and tell her it's up to her to make it up. Maybe you can do a little research on sex moves. It might help you both to enjoy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships