Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-14-2015, 11:25 PM

621 posts, read 1,033,220 times

Advertisements

This is a message I received from a out of state guy and apparently this guy says he has everything going for him i.e. job, car, place to live, no kids, wants marriage, etc. But we don't live in the same location we live in different states so how would it work? Tell me what you think on what he had to say,

look i understand skinny people go for skinny or muscular people but i think its ridiculous when someone as beautiful as you are say they want marriage they want a good guy and their so upset they cant get a good guy well the truth is im a good guy and im passed up because of looks or maybe im to serious or im too nice who know and maybe because this is to much at once. i dont know either way i sent this before but im not sure if you got it i wrote it special for you so anyway.... but im ging to ad to it as i go i hope you like it i know this may sound weird but im not your average guy i dont work out so im not the thinnest or have alot of muscle although i can carry a cross tie by myself but what i do have to offer is a good heart. i love children and wouldnt mind having them if the woman i was with wanted them too. i looked at your profile and i think you are are looking for the same thing so im putting myself out there even though you could have alot better or any man you wanted. no im not puting myself down im just speaking the truth cause you are beautiful and im sur you have a hat of gold that will make you an amazing mother/wife so some man one day. anyway i have a stable income i can support a wife and a child. im not lazy and i do like video games but my girl comes first. i have never done a drug not even pot.... i drink but not much and very rare i do. im not a booze head. i play guitar piano and almost any other instrument i have picked up i have an mssc hrd hrdo mrd and a crc i have an iq of 182 so im well educated. i own 2 cars a motorcycle a truck and a minivan i also own 2 buildings and a house. but i take care of my grandmother and mother. im an animal lover. i have 2 dogs a cat a bird and a rabbit and everything. now with that said i would do anything to find a woman looking for marriage. however i always get the same excuse. ( im not used to a guy being so nice and im just not ready to settle down) that is why i said i want a woman. because most woman want marriage want children or atleast long term with a guy. i cant promise ill never hurt you or upset you because i will however i promise i wont cheat and ill always admit when i am wrong ill always be there to support you in your decisions even if i dont agree with them. and ill always take up for you even if your in the wrong. although later i will tell you that i believe you where wrong lol. anyway i guess what i am trying to say is that im the guy your dad would be proud you married and im the guy to go to the beach with and write our names in the sand together with a heart around it..... to sum it all up... well im a great guy and you seem like you deserve that kind of guy so look past the looks or weight (in the pictures you can see im not huge im average but stalky) and see me for my true self. i hope to hear from you soon and bye the way i know im probably not your type but im willing to wait for marriage and i dont believe in devorce what so ever..... if you choose me i will at no less give you a man that will hold you at night will cuddle and cling to you. i will cook you supper and do everything i can to make your life easier. but most of all i will never leave and never cheat... im yours forever all you have to do is accept me.... so now it is god has sent me to you and its your choice if you will accept me or let me pass... i know i am weird and thats why my name on here is weird one.. but i believe i have what it takes to win you over.... i may live far away however i will relocate. im not an old wise man but if i was i would tell you that love has no distance. has no shape or size and well thats why i have chosen to message you from every other woman out there
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-14-2015, 11:32 PM

1,351 posts, read 2,901,735 times
He may be all that and more, but he sure doesn't know how to use paragraphs. Or capitalization, for that matter.

Old 01-15-2015, 02:17 AM

27,957 posts, read 39,785,719 times
If they have to tell you their IQ they are not as smart as they think. Also, who cares what toys they have? Looking at what they wrote their IQ is off by about 100.

Old 01-15-2015, 05:37 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Typical yadda yadda to try and get into your pants

Old 01-15-2015, 06:03 AM

9,408 posts, read 13,741,555 times
He may have everything but he sure doesn't have a good grasp of the English language nor its grammatical structures. For that reason you have been chopped.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:07 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,955,675 times
He's lying.

There's no way his IQ is 182. Stephen Hawking's IQ is, like, 160, and Albert Einstein was supposedly around 190.

Spend no time or energy on liars.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:38 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,643,129 times
Lord. Without reading anything he said, I wouldn't give him a chance just based on lack of his patience and willingness to structure his thoughts to you in a way that flows coherently - making use of rules that help you better understand him. He's totally inconsiderate of your ability to understand what he's written. Typos are one thing, structure is another.

I remember in another thread on what is an instant disqualifier when browsing online profiles. One of them was a single wall of text.

Im gonna be forgiving and say if you like what he has to say, then meet him. Sometimes you can't gauge who a person is through a wall of text on the internet.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:50 AM

22,591 posts, read 47,680,585 times
Great gravy... I pity any person who falls for that drivel.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:57 AM

2,183 posts, read 2,638,726 times
Well, you can be sure he hasn't had basic education in how to write. I got a few sentences in and couldn't keep going.

Also, he's lying.

Old 01-15-2015, 07:40 AM

2,826 posts, read 3,992,967 times
I have a feeling if you two keep messaging he'll eventually ask you to Western Union him a few hundred bucks to come and visit you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships