Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2015, 12:57 PM

519 posts, read 744,333 times

Advertisements

She tells me "I will let you know if I want to be in a relationship with you when I get back from vacation" I can't see that she is upset because I missed the hints she dropped for asking her out but I did ask her out officially on this past Friday.

She considers herself a free spirited person whatever that means while it's not that long since we met we went on a few dates, but on Friday she said of how we really haven't had a real dinner date yet.. I'm not sure if I should wait until she gets back, because to be fair I went to her home country of the Dominican Republic about 3 weeks ago and I was gone for a week but we did keep in touch and she sent sexual stuff.

I just don't know why the all of a sudden flake.. like I drove to pick her up, at first she was like I can't hang out so I said well let me just drop you off home, she said whatever you want.. she was surprised to see me outside because she did not think I was really coming but we ended up talking at the park for about 30 min or so, I asked her out and said what I said.. she had no problem with me touching her inner thighs but then she got a little ticklish.. we held hands no problem.

I'm just confused.. and if say it does not work out I'm not sure if I have the drive to bother trying to do and set up another relationship.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-10-2015, 12:59 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,724,837 times
It doesn't take long to figure out whether you want to be in a relationship or not.

I'm willing to bet she's probably going to be messing around with other guys on "vacation" while you sit there and wait.

Old 05-10-2015, 01:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
It doesn't take long to figure out whether you want to be in a relationship or not.

I'm willing to bet she's probably going to be messing around with other guys on "vacation" while you sit there and wait.
She thought I was messing around while I was away too, it's funny because she was like I better be the only girl you talk to, she said that early Friday, she offered me to come with her on vacation as well but when she switched locations she changed her mind.

But then she asked if I would be willing to move in with her near the end of the year when she gets her apartment? it's just so confusing.

Old 05-10-2015, 08:30 PM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,834 times
Don't wait for anyone dude...keep movin'...life's too short.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:14 PM

She just called me.. after that she just said no doubt she suffers from BPD, she felt so bad for me having to walk in on this and how she has no clue why I just walked in her life. About that time you could hear her voice breaking so I switched to something better to talk about and we laughed, she said shes going to the doctor tomorrow because shes tired of feeling like this, she said she really really wants to say yes to my proposal of when I asked her out.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:19 PM

373 posts, read 482,956 times
Don't cut her out but until sex happens, keep your other options open.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQ2 View Post
Don't cut her out but until sex happens, keep your other options open.
She was highly annoyed I don't keep condoms on me, she was like what if my friend said I could come over while she was away.. you don't have any rubbers on you..

Finding non-latex was not as easy but she said she still has reactions to any of them..

I will see how she is when she gets back I might spend a night in the city with her if shes up to it, I feel kinda bad for her she seems to really want to fight feeling like this

Old 05-10-2015, 09:38 PM

373 posts, read 482,956 times
Next time, she uses the condom excuse, try fingers or tongue. You'll know the answer then.

Old 05-10-2015, 09:54 PM

lol I was rubbing my hand on her inner thigh when she said that tickles.. funny not only did she open wider but that's about the time she said why I don't keep them in the car

Old 05-11-2015, 05:28 AM

1,423 posts, read 1,394,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQ2 View Post
Next time, she uses the condom excuse, try fingers or tongue. You'll know the answer then.
Better yet, keep some on your car.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships