Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 09:58 AM

678 posts, read 698,012 times

Advertisements

yup I said it. You know who you are. The small top tight pants wearing girl. who has " friends". I have one of these at my job. She wears tight clothes really nice. Gives all the guys huge hugs. HUGE. teases everyone with her sexy body and tight clothes. These are the girls with the most secrets. They wont open up for anybody. They'll lie about everything. Its just so frustrating when women do that? Am I right? they parade their tight tops and luscious curves around like the American flag. Everyone's seen her before. She loves the attention but doesn't actually have anyone a boyfriend. She's just right there. RIGHT THERE!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2015, 10:00 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
I have no idea what you are talking about, but someone needs to go for a long walk and chill out.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:03 AM

22,592 posts, read 47,689,519 times
Ooooookayyyy.......

Old 06-08-2015, 10:06 AM

8,779 posts, read 9,454,139 times
The only type of "nice" girl I don't care for and know are the ones who have difficulty handling issues citing "I don't want to be a *****" or "I dont want to come off as mean" so they handle everything by throwing a layer of "nice" over it and avoid conflict.

But, maybe that is the type you are referring too here.

Basically, people more worried about their image to others than doing the proper thing.
It's the polite and "nice" version of a fake ass *****

Last edited by rego00123; 06-08-2015 at 10:16 AM..

Old 06-08-2015, 10:09 AM

102,213 posts, read 107,931,771 times
What does that have to do with being "too nice"? That doesn't sound nice.

OP, it sounds like you need a girlfriend.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:16 AM

20,396 posts, read 14,667,898 times
Fact: Women do not exist to be a show, temptation, prize, resource, or commodity to you. (You=any given male who has a hard time understanding women as human beings.)

Women, as people, have varied reasons for the things they do.

She might be a nasty manipulator who is using her attractiveness to advance herself.

She might just like looking in the mirror in the morning, and saying to herself, "I'm really beautiful today!"

She might be trying to attract someone specific, and dressing that way in the hopes he'll be interested.

She might be trying to overcome a boatload of insecurities that are none of your business, and boost her self-esteem by looking good.

Any male who takes the position of "She is not claimed by another male, she is available, and she parades these unprotected wares around tempting me! My thoughts are her problem! Why is she not more considerate of my out of control mental state!" Seriously there are countries where women wear bedsheets for reasons like this, and it is considered understandable for them to be assaulted if they don't...we're supposed to be a little bit more civilized than that, here. Your thoughts aren't her problem, and her clothes aren't yours. Get over it. All she has to worry about is the dress code at work, if she's within the bounds of that, then no harm, no foul.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:24 AM

11,396 posts, read 24,459,619 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic_Spork View Post
Fact: Women do not exist to be a show, temptation, prize, resource, or commodity to you. (You=any given male who has a hard time understanding women as human beings.)

Women, as people, have varied reasons for the things they do.

She might be a nasty manipulator who is using her attractiveness to advance herself.

She might just like looking in the mirror in the morning, and saying to herself, "I'm really beautiful today!"

She might be trying to attract someone specific, and dressing that way in the hopes he'll be interested.

She might be trying to overcome a boatload of insecurities that are none of your business, and boost her self-esteem by looking good.

Any male who takes the position of "She is not claimed by another male, she is available, and she parades these unprotected wares around tempting me! My thoughts are her problem! Why is she not more considerate of my out of control mental state!" Seriously there are countries where women wear bedsheets for reasons like this, and it is considered understandable for them to be assaulted if they don't...we're supposed to be a little bit more civilized than that, here. Your thoughts aren't her problem, and her clothes aren't yours. Get over it. All she has to worry about is the dress code at work, if she's within the bounds of that, then no harm, no foul.
Great post.

Pay attention to this, OP.

Old 06-08-2015, 10:54 AM

9,588 posts, read 5,843,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
i have no idea what you are talking about, but someone needs to go for a long walk and chill out.
lol!

Old 06-08-2015, 10:56 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,458,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tht1guy View Post
yup I said it. You know who you are. The small top tight pants wearing girl. who has " friends". I have one of these at my job. She wears tight clothes really nice. Gives all the guys huge hugs. HUGE. teases everyone with her sexy body and tight clothes. These are the girls with the most secrets. They wont open up for anybody. They'll lie about everything. Its just so frustrating when women do that? Am I right? they parade their tight tops and luscious curves around like the American flag. Everyone's seen her before. She loves the attention but doesn't actually have anyone a boyfriend. She's just right there. RIGHT THERE!
��

It's been a while since you had some I take it.��

Old 06-08-2015, 11:11 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,175,334 times
What the...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships