Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-28-2015, 03:16 PM

12 posts, read 8,673 times

Advertisements

Sometimes, I have to totally agree with my friends and from what they tell me and what I see with some women who are very attractive who go for the hottie guys that could look like off a soap opera or famous sports figure. When I am in public and I see a couple for example some blond woman who looks like she is in her mid to late 20s and I am in my late 30s. Obviously I have no interest in women who are in a relationship but you can tell that woman Looks like she has a very cold attitude and if I were in a relationship with that woman i would for sure not be very happy and she could end up having a bad attitude toward everyone else and even my parents. Her parents can be the same way or worse because as the saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She could probably have a nasty attitude with her parents because that tends to run in that kind of family and then she chooses a guy like that to be compatible. I am a very laid back person. I like to have fun and keep myself active in all sorts of activities. I love helping my parents out when they need it and I was raised to be courteous to others. I am very confident in myself for meeting new people and especially when it comes to my career. I work as a software systems design engineer. But I kinda see when the woman goes for some hottie guy and she looks very shallow. I can gaurantee 500% that the guy she is dating or is married to is a carbon copy as far as attitude. You can tell for sure also they might look lovey doves in public but behind closed door if they quarrel it is world war 3. Am I right? That tells me that my friends are completely right as to avoid hot looking women completely because a good percentage is true about that. It is good to listen to friends for advise when comes to picking the right woman to date.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:24 PM

403 posts, read 598,095 times
You and your friends sound bitter because you can't get hot girls. Not all hot girls have terrible personalties and not all average have winning personalities...don't judge her personality from her appearance.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:25 PM

2,970 posts, read 2,771,051 times
Ok

Old 06-28-2015, 03:25 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,381,989 times
Sure, if only because "average-looking" women are a lot more common and enlarges your dating pool. Also, just like "average-looking" guys, average looking women will have different life experiences that may make them a better match for you.

The key is to not think of them as "average" - because if you do, you'll feel like you're somehow settling...which you won't want to do...and it's a disservice to those women to think like that anyway.

This is all kinda common sense stuff - are you sure you're in your late thirties?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrandnewme18 View Post
You and your friends sound bitter because you can't get hot girls. Not all hot girls have terrible personalties and not all average have winning personalities...don't judge her personality from her appearance.
Well it is very true with many women today in the media and if you are in expensive towns. Just go out in public and you will see. Plus I have dated many women so I have dating experience.

And it is a complete given if she comes from an affluent family because some of my friends dated women from affluent families and the. Relationshipship was terrible. I in fact dated one woman from an affluent family and it was a nightmare

Old 06-28-2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geoffbmgs View Post
Sometimes, I have to totally agree with my friends and from what they tell me and what I see with some women who are very attractive who go for the hottie guys that could look like off a soap opera or famous sports figure. When I am in public and I see a couple for example some blond woman who looks like she is in her mid to late 20s and I am in my late 30s. Obviously I have no interest in women who are in a relationship but you can tell that woman Looks like she has a very cold attitude and if I were in a relationship with that woman i would for sure not be very happy and she could end up having a bad attitude toward everyone else and even my parents. Her parents can be the same way or worse because as the saying goes the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She could probably have a nasty attitude with her parents because that tends to run in that kind of family and then she chooses a guy like that to be compatible. I am a very laid back person. I like to have fun and keep myself active in all sorts of activities. I love helping my parents out when they need it and I was raised to be courteous to others. I am very confident in myself for meeting new people and especially when it comes to my career. I work as a software systems design engineer. But I kinda see when the woman goes for some hottie guy and she looks very shallow. I can guarantee 500% that the guy she is dating or is married to is a carbon copy as far as attitude. You can tell for sure also they might look lovey doves in public but behind closed door if they quarrel it is world war 3. Am I right? That tells me that my friends are completely right as to avoid hot looking women completely because a good percentage is true about that. It is good to listen to friends for advise when comes to picking the right woman to date.
OP:

Regarding the bolded part in pink...

Exactly how do you know this?

Exactly where did you get this information?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snugglegirl05 View Post
OP:

Regarding the bolded part in pink...

Exactly how do you know this?

Exactly where did you get this information?
Just look at the couple of the way they communicate to each other, or to others and the way they dress then you will have your answers. Plus if they are from an affluent family

Old 06-28-2015, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Well it is very true with many women today in the media and if you are in expensive towns. Just go out in public and you will see. Plus I have dated many women so I have dating experience.
OP:

What about women who are not in the media?

Exactly what are they like?

What about women who do not live in expensive towns?

Exactly what are they like?

Old 06-28-2015, 03:34 PM

102,216 posts, read 107,956,787 times
Mod cut.

Some beautiful women are very humble and nice. Some get carried away with their looks and the attention they get, and are not so nice. But the best way to pick someone to date is to pick someone you know something about, someone you've already met and gotten to know a bit, rather than a complete stranger, who may have nothing in common with you.

You should know this by your age, OP. Are you sure you're not on the autism spectrum?

Last edited by PJSaturn; 06-28-2015 at 10:27 PM.. Reason: Off-topic.

Old 06-28-2015, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Just look at the couple of the way they communicate to each other, or to others and the way they dress
Attitudes regarding what?

You did not explain that one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships