Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2015, 01:28 PM

625 posts, read 624,337 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teritownstp View Post
Ok if you aren't in that sort of thing. Let's say for the heck of it you went with a group of your girlfriends to Ireland for 2 weeks and you were in a pub one night and a charming and extremely attractive Irish man came up to you and was flirty and poured the charm big time on you and he asked you to have dinner with him at a very fancy restaurant the following night. And this dinner is only you and him. And mind you , your husband is back at home in the states and doesn't have a clue of what is going on. Would you turn down this charming guys invitation to have dinner with him and tell him that you are a happy married woman or would you go and have a very nice and romantic dinner with this guy?

wha… wha… what????

Well, let's put this in a context we can understand. Forget the girlfriend trip (?) and Ireland (????).

Let's say a spaceship landed in your yard, while your husband was gone overnight. You know FOR SURE your husband will not be home for at least 24 hours.

The door opens. The most attractive man you've ever seen walks out and flirts, pours on the charm and asks you to come into the spaceship. No one is around. He's sexy and charming. Would you go on the spaceship or stay home?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-22-2015, 01:30 PM

29 posts, read 19,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
No, you're not traditional. You are controlling and insecure.
How do you know? You don't live with me. I don't know you either that well. You and your husband can cheat on one another as far as I know.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:30 PM

9,196 posts, read 7,234,127 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue View Post
wha… wha… what????

Well, let's put this in a context we can understand. Forget the girlfriend trip (?) and Ireland (????).

Let's say a spaceship landed in your yard, while your husband was gone overnight. You know FOR SURE your husband will not be home for at least 24 hours.

The door opens. The most attractive man you've ever seen walks out and flirts, pours on the charm and asks you to come into the spaceship. No one is around. He's sexy and charming. Would you go on the spaceship or stay home?
Ooo, it's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book!

Old 07-22-2015, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaBlue View Post
wha… wha… what????

I would call the authorities to pick up and arrest a horny space alien in my backyard

Old 07-22-2015, 01:32 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
. Seems like too many posters on this sit aren't and don't take their marriage seriously
Or maybe we're just not uptight control freaks. *shrugs*

Old 07-22-2015, 01:32 PM

5,295 posts, read 5,239,528 times
I see why your husband is cheating on you. Who would blame him.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:33 PM

4,042 posts, read 2,712,169 times
Quote:
I would call the authorities to pick up and arrest a horny space alien in my backyard
This is classic!

I would LOVE to be that 9-1-1 operator. LMAO!!!!

Old 07-22-2015, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
Or maybe we're just not uptight control freaks. *shrugs*
No maybe the wives playing the same games the husband plays and not give a Damn about them if they got hit by a bus.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:37 PM

16,709 posts, read 19,416,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnivalday View Post
I see why your husband is cheating on you. Who would blame him.
How would he be able to do that? He's probably chained to the bedpost.

Old 07-22-2015, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by convextech View Post
How would he be able to do that? He's probably chained to the bedpost.
Oh boy this sounds childish
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships