Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 09:55 AM

9 posts, read 7,633 times

Advertisements

I'm 34 and I never really had a serious relationship. I always took care of myself, did lots of exercise and had a healthy lifestyle and I know I'm good looking. I've always had quite a bit of success with women but I know that won't last forever as I get older so I always tried to make the most of it while young.

That way I've had countless FWB and booty calls. I work long hours and my sex drive is going through the roof all the time. So that sexual release at the end of the day was always good with a pretty girl from the neighbouring office.

I got involved with a woman but there was a misunderstanding between us. She had high expectations towards me and wanted a serious relationship. To me it was just another booty call but I played her along so I could get her to bed as many times as possible.

We were careless a few times and she got pregnant. I panicked at the time and told her I was seeing other women and didn't want any children. I even tried to convince her to have an abortion. Well, now I know I acted like a prick and she didn't deserve what I did.

Long story short, her baby bump started to grow, I started to accept the idea of fatherhood and she gave birth to a healthy baby boy 2 months ago. The paternity test confirmed I'm the father.

However, I've noticed I'm not as available for sexual meet ups as I was in the past. My booty calls still send me naughty messages during the day but I'm always thinking about the time I get off work and go see the baby. His mother and I agreed I can see him whenever I want as long as I warn her.

My sex drive isn't as strong as it used to be. I now stop to check baby clothing shops instead of sex shops.

Do you think I've lost my game when it comes to women? Not that I'm putting the blame on my son obviously, he's just an innocent child in the middle of all this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-07-2015, 09:56 AM

26,700 posts, read 41,718,665 times
Umm no. You are growing up. Since you are a parent now it's supposed to happen.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
Umm no. You are growing up. Since you are a parent now it's supposed to happen.
The moment I held him in my arms for the first time, it was the best moment in my life. I just don't to put aside a very active sex life, at least not completely. I'm too young for that.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:07 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,156,959 times
Why do we get all these first time posters with the same story - I don't like women for relationships, I just use them for sex, I lied to a woman and she ended up getting pregnant, now I'm a great daddy but still only want to use women for sex, yada yada yada.

Who cares? Try to be a good father and try not to be too much of a scumbag to the women that are using for sex.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Why do we get all these first time posters with the same story - I don't like women for relationships, I just use them for sex, I lied to a woman and she ended up getting pregnant, now I'm a great daddy but still only want to use women for sex, yada yada yada.

Who cares? Try to be a good father and try not to be too much of a scumbag to the women that are using for sex.
Sorry, this is just my story...I didn't want to offend or bother anyone. This is a common situation but the thread can be deleted if it doesn't fit.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:16 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,682,985 times
No, you're not less of a man for procreating. It's kind of sad how backward that question even is. Good luck with the baby, and here's hoping you've let go of your old tricks.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:32 AM

29,739 posts, read 34,357,220 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No, you're not less of a man for procreating.
And you're not more of a man for sleeping around.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:36 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,503,954 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galro View Post
I'm 34 and I never really had a serious relationship. I always took care of myself, did lots of exercise and had a healthy lifestyle and I know I'm good looking. I've always had quite a bit of success with women but I know that won't last forever as I get older so I always tried to make the most of it while young.

That way I've had countless FWB and booty calls. I work long hours and my sex drive is going through the roof all the time. So that sexual release at the end of the day was always good with a pretty girl from the neighbouring office.

I got involved with a woman but there was a misunderstanding between us. She had high expectations towards me and wanted a serious relationship. To me it was just another booty call but I played her along so I could get her to bed as many times as possible.

We were careless a few times and she got pregnant. I panicked at the time and told her I was seeing other women and didn't want any children. I even tried to convince her to have an abortion. Well, now I know I acted like a prick and she didn't deserve what I did.

Long story short, her baby bump started to grow, I started to accept the idea of fatherhood and she gave birth to a healthy baby boy 2 months ago. The paternity test confirmed I'm the father.

However, I've noticed I'm not as available for sexual meet ups as I was in the past. My booty calls still send me naughty messages during the day but I'm always thinking about the time I get off work and go see the baby. His mother and I agreed I can see him whenever I want as long as I warn her.

My sex drive isn't as strong as it used to be. I now stop to check baby clothing shops instead of sex shops.

Do you think I've lost my game when it comes to women? Not that I'm putting the blame on my son obviously, he's just an innocent child in the middle of all this.

No dude. Your child is taking priority over strange. Nothing wrong with that. Means you're becoming a responsible father. I think that's awesome. Too many guys pump and run. And the child suffers

Old 11-07-2015, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJulia View Post
No, you're not less of a man for procreating. It's kind of sad how backward that question even is. Good luck with the baby, and here's hoping you've let go of your old tricks.
Perhaps manliness was not the right word, I've many friends with children and they didn't became "less of a man" for that obviously. I meant when it comes to sexual power.

Old 11-07-2015, 10:49 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galro View Post
Perhaps manliness was not the right word, I've many friends with children and they didn't became "less of a man" for that obviously. I meant when it comes to sexual power.
Sexual power is nothing to be proud of. Playing with other human beings' emotions is nothing to be proud of. Only slimeballs do that.

What you are doing now is far manlier than anything you did in the past. You are prioritizing your child over hook ups. That's a good thing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships