Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2015, 04:31 PM

15 posts, read 18,438 times

Advertisements

I'm 23 and so is my boyfriend. We have been together for 7 years (with some breaks)now. We were both each other first sex partner. When we broke up a couple yeaes ago we had sex with 1 other person and that's it. (Sorry for my anglish btw, I am not a fluent speaker). I am preetty good looking and so is he. I don't have problem with people looking at me in a sexual way and I am quite a flirt, I like to take sexy pictures ( too much info??), dress sexy when I go out .......

However ... Whenever I am with my boyfriend I feel shy or imbarassed talking or acting sexy. He is always very atracted to me and I play along but I am not 100 comftarble. Don't get me wrong- I am atracted to him and I love having sex with him, but I can't flirt with him or even act very erotic, like long kisses and foreplays.

I'm not sure why is that! I am thinking that maybe there is a problem with our relationship, but we love and attract each other, it's just so hard to explain. Can anyone relate and have any suggsestions? I would like to hear someones oppinion. I don't want to tell my boyfriend how I feel because I don't want to make it a big priblem and cause more damage.

Thank you! (Sorry for my english)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2015, 04:35 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,250,857 times
The gold has lost its luster in your relationship.

Old 08-23-2015, 06:23 PM

1,178 posts, read 1,361,425 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soy sauce View Post
The gold has lost its luster in your relationship.

(above quote) Whattt???? Not necessarily.

OP, everyone has a different level of comfortableness when it comes to lovemaking. You are who you are and have nothing to be embarrassed about that. There are tons of things you can do if you want to for yourself and your bf to spice things up a bit in the bdrm. You can find plenty of books on the subject, even go to websites, --if you want to.

Seven years is a long time to be dating the same person. You must be doing a lot right.

Old 08-24-2015, 03:11 AM

230 posts, read 228,825 times
Why shy?You're in love are you?Been together for 7years?That's a long time to bond with each other;so I don't get why your shy;feel free and let go and do what you have to do

Old 08-24-2015, 06:04 AM

9,196 posts, read 7,235,784 times
Ideally, he should be the person you feel most comfortable with and you wouldn't have to "act" sexy for him, because that side of you should naturally come out for him. It's just odd that you're comfortable being sexy for other people, but not for him.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:51 PM

15 posts, read 18,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosebyanothername View Post
(above quote) Whattt???? Not necessarily.

OP, everyone has a different level of comfortableness when it comes to lovemaking. You are who you are and have nothing to be embarrassed about that. There are tons of things you can do if you want to for yourself and your bf to spice things up a bit in the bdrm. You can find plenty of books on the subject, even go to websites, --if you want to.

Seven years is a long time to be dating the same person. You must be doing a lot right.
Thank you this is wery sweet of you to say !! )))
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships