Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 05:11 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ro2113 View Post
Here we go again. Were you actually in the bedroom with them that night? Why do you think you speak for all women?
Why do you think she said it then?

Do tell - is there something im missing?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 05:12 PM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Why be upset ? Do you need to work out - then start and tell her thanks for the motivation.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:17 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Why do you think she said it then?

Do tell - is there something im missing?
Have you ever considered that maybe another woman wouldn't make such a claim? Or maybe another woman might be fine with the OP's sexual performance? Has that ever crossed your mind. The funny thing is is that you automatically assume the OP is overweight. It's she could've meant he's too skinny.

If the OP works out more then he should do it for himself. Not to please some rude girl.

Especially one that tells you this after she bangs you.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:19 PM

35 posts, read 39,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
My female friends don't get "up in arms" so don't invent something that hasn't actually happened, to prove a point.

Everyone can do with working out. If you already are working out, you can do with more.

I'm at the age where Working Out is the difference between being able to dance to your favorite song, or sit it out.

Oldish, in other words.

Once you get past say, 30, doctors start telling you to work out too.

If you don't use it, you are going to lose it, no matter how old you are.

Its not like she said "youre too fat" is it? she just said "work out" which means, once she got his clothes off, he felt like a woman.

Not sexy.
Are you referring to the post that I wrote which you have conveniently forgotten to quote because it disproves what you said? Are you not going to address to double standards? If this thread was about a woman who was told by a guy that she should work out, the responses would have been very different. They might have even included responses such what you were quoted to have said a few posts ago but which you again have conveniently forgotten to address. Hmmm.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:35 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,242,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Bosche View Post
Are you referring to the post that I wrote which you have conveniently forgotten to quote because it disproves what you said? Are you not going to address to double standards? If this thread was about a woman who was told by a guy that she should work out, the responses would have been very different. They might have even included responses such what you were quoted to have said a few posts ago but which you again have conveniently forgotten to address. Hmmm.
I said I tell me female friends they need to work out, all the damn time.

My ex squeeze told me I should work out, and I said

so should you.

No great issues, at all. We both do, I have an arthritic hip and his muscles have wasted to practically nil.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:38 PM

645 posts, read 750,767 times
I mean is she's in shape and likes to workout then she probably should date a guy that does the same...im a female and I love to workout and stay in shape so I tend to notice when guys are out of shape..but a lot of times you cant completely tell how out of shape they are until they are naked..lol ..if she likes you it probably was just constructive criticism....

Old 09-09-2015, 05:42 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,168,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
I mean is she's in shape and likes to workout then she probably should date a guy that does the same...im a female and I love to workout and stay in shape so I tend to notice when guys are out of shape..but a lot of times you cant completely tell how out of shape they are until they are naked..lol ..if she likes you it probably was just constructive criticism....
Yes because I'm sure that the number one thing people want to hear after sleeping with someone is constructive criticism. She sounds like a real peach.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:46 PM

8,011 posts, read 8,208,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
Yes because I'm sure that the number one thing people want to hear after sleeping with someone is constructive criticism. She sounds like a real peach.
I don't know why people don't get this It's not that complicated. If people ask for honest criticism, give it to them. If they don't then don't.

It's basic etiquette.

Old 09-09-2015, 05:48 PM

957 posts, read 1,060,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reen79 View Post
Just an FYI for this thread..

I know guys at the gym that are ripped with 6 packs that can't even run a solid mile without needing oxygen. If I never did cardio I could get as huge/strong as those guys but I like having some air for sports. I know soft looking skinny guys that run 10 miles a day, they're weak and don't look fit at all but they could run circles around me.

Just depends on your goals. I think she just likes the lean swimmer body and was hoping the OP could get there. Ha. If he's insecure enough about it to make a thread maybe he should work out for himself.

Old 09-09-2015, 06:58 PM

18,431 posts, read 34,364,652 times
Doesn't she know you are RoboCop? WTH?!?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships