Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2015, 05:21 PM

7,654 posts, read 5,116,882 times

Advertisements

Maybe way too much teeth, no swallowing, no licking lower, no positions other than missionary, poor communication so no one has a good o. Who knows. But its crazy to think the first time with a new partner is going to be amazing unless there is tons of communication and both people have no snags (like ew im not doing that).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
This isn't "lonely" - get a cat.

This is Zero Self Esteem.

Oh and? you can hire guys with trucks.

I can already see where this is going OP. In a few weeks youll have slept with him again, he'll vanish again, (sex still "bad" - honestly who says this?) and youll be posting here about the guy who faded again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-21-2015, 01:56 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,608,484 times
He's telling you that you were bad in bed because he is negging you. He hopes to plant the seed in your head that you will want to prove him wrong.

He wants to use you for sex and you want to use him for his truck. Sounds like a perfect match to me.

Old 09-21-2015, 08:27 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCGSD View Post
I know this is strange but i would be annoyed if someone called me a bad kisser, said I was ugly, that I had a bad personality, but that I'm bad in bed doesn't bother me. I'm not trying to give too much information that people here may find disgusting but I have something called a retroverted uterus which makes many positions very uncomfortable for me so I'm not that "adventurous" in bed. Not because I don't want to be, but because it causes me pain. I have a feeling this is actually why I haven't had more than 3 long term relationships.
I have a retroverted uterus as well and it can make things uncomfortable but you can still be adventurous. Personally I would not want to be friends with someone that said i was bed in bad and that I knew was not really a friend in the true sense of the word. It's clear he's keeping you around in case you want to prove him wrong(because after he told you, you were bad why else would you continue to be his friend-that is his mindset right now, that you want to f*** again and that you like him). You both are using each other. Doesn't sound like a genuine friendship to me. Are you sure you wouldn't sleep with him again if you had the chance? Honestly, I know that if I reacted the way you did and continued to be his friend my only intent would be to prove him wrong and f*** his brains out to show him that was just s bad night and that I'n usually good in bed. And after I blew his mind, I would block him, stop being his friend and move on with my life. The same way he did you when you two slept together. That's just me though lol!!!

All jokes aside have some self esteem op-this guy does not sound like a good guy and using him for his truck? Really?

Last edited by Faith2187; 09-21-2015 at 08:37 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships