Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2015, 08:45 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
I wander if having sex in your backyard count as an offense? It's technically your own property, like your house
It can. I know people who got into trouble due to their home's proximity to a school, in feet.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-20-2015, 08:46 AM

15,675 posts, read 11,527,305 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms.Mathlete View Post
My oldest has figured out that something is up every time he hears the click of a door lock. Tells us we shouldn't be doing "that" anymore because it's a bad influence. I told him that we have to because it's the law.
Wish I had a parent like you I'd be a very law abiding citizen

Old 09-20-2015, 08:47 AM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TabulaRasa View Post
You can get anything from a slap on the wrist to a public indecency charge to, yes, a registration on the sex offender data registry. Reported on this when I worked in newspapers.
In cases in which you flagrantly expose yourself to underage minors. Like if someone goes around flashing minors and children.

I'm not so sure that is what the OP meant.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beweirdess View Post
I wander if having sex in your backyard count as an offense? It's technically your own property, like your house
I guess it depends if you can prove reasonable expectation of privacy in your backyard... kinda difficult I would surmise.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:50 AM

37,409 posts, read 53,584,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post
In cases in which you flagrantly expose yourself to underage minors. Like if someone goes around flashing minors and children.

Depends. As in the example I posted, it would depend on if a case can be made for exposing children...which is why parks, etc. are tricky, and why indecency laws vary.

Old 09-20-2015, 08:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodra777 View Post
How many of you guys have ever had sex in public as in a car parked somewhere or in a secret park location ? My girlfriend insisted on having sex in public it sounds so naughty and good but what would happen if we got caught?
Just highlighting the OPs post for perspective....

I do realize there are couples that do take abnormal risks in public... like sex in crowded public areas.

I guess one recommendation is to keep to night time excursions... if they chose topartake.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:11 AM

6,720 posts, read 8,390,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by usayit View Post

If it's a park or other location children frequent, they can arrest you even if it is at night. I wouldn't chance it. If you must partake, find a swingers club or hedonism resort. (Although those might get raided too.) the sex offender label never goes away. I wouldn't risk it.

Public sex is in public. Thus the label. IMO it's worse to be labeled a sex offender than to get unintentionally pregnant or get an STD.

Old 09-20-2015, 09:24 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Wait, I just reread this. "You disturbed mom during sex". Does that mean you were having sex and disturbed her?

And you were 8? Well done lad.
No, mom and dad decided to have some fun without locking the door, when my brother who had a bed wetting problem peed on me. My clothes were in their room, so I walked in to change. I noticed odd motions under the comforter. I opened it up and got shocked.

Old 09-20-2015, 11:52 AM

3,426 posts, read 3,344,128 times
I worked part time in the '80s as a parking lot attendant at a public facility. One day I walked up on a car and a couple inside of it were...at it. I don't know who was more embarrassed, me or them! After my profusely apologizing (I was young and naive), guy slapped a $20 bill at me with a "You didn't see nothing" expression. See what?

Old 09-20-2015, 11:55 AM

3,063 posts, read 3,272,748 times
I did many times when I was younger lol!!' When I say many I mean many!!! Sometimes we had onlookers. Smh. I would never do that again. Lol.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships