Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 04:46 AM

2 posts, read 2,589 times

Advertisements

I am an attractive mid 30's guy who is sick and tired of seeing this lame sentiment on here. I have asked out MANY women who were very attractive on dates, and have routinely been blown off by these women. This is because I live in a major city and I only have an "average" job. I'm not rich but I have no debt and support myself just fine, and surprising as it may sound, I actually have a decent personality to go along with my good looks.

But it doesn't matter. If you don't meet a woman's "check list" she will reject you. So lets cut out the nonsense that "beautiful women have it just as hard! They NEVER get approached by men!"...what that really means is she never gets approached by men SHE DESIRES i.e. Doctors, Lawyers etc.

Looks don't matter much to women. Money is the female version of looks. A short fat bald ugly guy who is rich is the equal of what Jessica Alba looks like to a dude. It really sickens me, but that's the truth.

Lets cut out the LIE that the reason some very attractive women are single is because "they never get approached" because from my own life experience, this simply is not the case at all. I am, as they say, living proof that this theory is complete and utter BUNK. They get approached ALL THE TIME, just not by Doctors and Lawyers. The truth hurts.

It angers me, because women expect MUCH more from a guy, than a guy expects from them. Sure, I want a woman in good shape. But I keep myself in good shape, so why is that a problem? Yet on the hand, women want a RICH guy but what do they bring to the table? "Oh I'm hot!!" they will say. So what? So am I!! They want much more than what they themselves can offer. THAT is what turns me off to women and dating so much. Done for now.

Old 10-06-2015, 04:59 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Well, that's one man's perspective I guess...

Old 10-06-2015, 05:07 AM

Location: IN>Germany>ND>OH>TX>CA>Currently NoVa and a Vacation Lake House in PA
3,259 posts, read 4,334,327 times
Since the OP didn't even bother to ask a question, I will. Why do people make a new forum handle to spout nonsense? I suppose because they know it's nonsense in the first place. Not sure what you expect from this post OP, but good luck with the bitter pill that is your life. Now swallow.

p.s. When someone on here feels the need to state "I'm attractive", well I wonder. Post a pic, and we'll be happy to let you know.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:07 AM

19,719 posts, read 16,846,967 times
I actually agree with him. The fact is, a lot of very attractive women simply will not go out with someone they consider beneath them in appearance or if he isn't well healed.

Not all are this way, but a lot are.

Don

Old 10-06-2015, 05:20 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,313,002 times
They all want to be Instagram models

Old 10-06-2015, 05:30 AM

2,401 posts, read 3,643,129 times
That's odd of you to believe, considering strangers have no clue what another person's job is unless you flaunt it.

If a guy approached me, how would I know what he does for a living? I wouldn't. I would judge him based on how he approached me, what he says, whether he is groomed, whether he seems genuine and whether I'm feeling up to spending time with the stranger.

I don't judge whether to befriend or romance with people based on their jobs. I'm single because no one approaches me but crazy people.

Few weeks ago. I was approached by a guy. He went into how he's in a divorce and his second wife and before I even knew what he looked like or what he does for a living or whether he's dressed, I was already walking fast and thinking to myself "yeahhhhh, no. Lord have mercy, please don't ask me on a date, I'm gonna say I have a boyfriend."

Old 10-06-2015, 05:36 AM

30,253 posts, read 23,742,275 times
LOL, this thread. I find it comical when people get turned down and then cry like children who got their Halloween candy taken away from them.

Old 10-06-2015, 05:57 AM

5,413 posts, read 6,707,226 times
It couldn't possibly be that you are getting turned down for any number of reasons..from being rude, bad breath or just a general bad vibe you are giving off?

If you want to be successful with dating women...it really helps if you like women as human beings first.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:00 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kungfury86 View Post
done for now.
ok.

Old 10-06-2015, 06:04 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KungFury86 View Post
I am an attractive mid 30's guy who is sick and tired of seeing this lame sentiment on here. I have asked out MANY women who were very attractive on dates, and have routinely been blown off by these women. This is because I live in a major city and I only have an "average" job. I'm not rich but I have no debt and support myself just fine, and surprising as it may sound, I actually have a decent personality to go along with my good looks.

But it doesn't matter. If you don't meet a woman's "check list" she will reject you. So lets cut out the nonsense that "beautiful women have it just as hard! They NEVER get approached by men!"...what that really means is she never gets approached by men SHE DESIRES i.e. Doctors, Lawyers etc.

Looks don't matter much to women. Money is the female version of looks. A short fat bald ugly guy who is rich is the equal of what Jessica Alba looks like to a dude. It really sickens me, but that's the truth.

Lets cut out the LIE that the reason some very attractive women are single is because "they never get approached" because from my own life experience, this simply is not the case at all. I am, as they say, living proof that this theory is complete and utter BUNK. They get approached ALL THE TIME, just not by Doctors and Lawyers. The truth hurts.

It angers me, because women expect MUCH more from a guy, than a guy expects from them. Sure, I want a woman in good shape. But I keep myself in good shape, so why is that a problem? Yet on the hand, women want a RICH guy but what do they bring to the table? "Oh I'm hot!!" they will say. So what? So am I!! They want much more than what they themselves can offer. THAT is what turns me off to women and dating so much. Done for now.
Um ok.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships