Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 06:38 AM

12 posts, read 7,476 times

Advertisements

I've come to the conclusion that american women aren't compatible with me. I just don't see eye to eye with them and I find it very hard to get along with most of them.

I wonder if Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Britain are better options for me. Does anyone here know what the women are like ion those countries? I'm able to travel and I'm very flexible.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:44 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,011,782 times
I think you worded that wrong. As many different types of women there are out there, if you have trouble getting along with all of them, the issue isn't they aren't compatible with you. The issue is you are not compatible with them. It's you, not them.

I hope this helps.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:49 AM

1,273 posts, read 992,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Einfachklassen View Post
I've come to the conclusion that american women aren't compatible with me. I just don't see eye to eye with them and I find it very hard to get along with most of them.
I wonder if Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Britain are better options for me. Does anyone here know what the women are like ion those countries? I'm able to travel and I'm very flexible.
They are all pretty much like American women with foreign accents. Good luck buddy, you're gonna need it.

P.s. you should "just leave" as your username translates, and find out for yourself. It's going to be a costly life lesson

Old 10-24-2015, 06:52 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,464,776 times
If you struggle to get along with American women, women from the nations you just mentioned aren't really any better.

If you can travel, I'd recommend non-Western women. Eastern European, Latin American, or Asian. All are attractive. If you want Latin American women, I'd recommend that you already speak Spanish fluently, as this will make your process with them much easier. Asian languages are challenging for Westerners to learn. If you already speak an Asian language fluently, you could focus on Asian women. Eastern European women are quite attractive.

Much of what you should do depends on your working skills and your background. It is not clear from the original post. If you have work authorization already in a non-Western country, take full advantage of it. Don't expatriate over women though. The expatriation process is so arduous that you are better off working through your challenges with American women. Overall, this is problem what you need to do most rather than looking to non-Western female options.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post
I think you worded that wrong. As many different types of women there are out there, if you have trouble getting along with all of them, the issue isn't they aren't compatible with you. The issue is you are not compatible with them. It's you, not them.

I hope this helps.
Not really. Compatibility is a two way thing. There is little compatibility between myself and american women. It's not me, nor is it them, it's that the compatibility is lacking.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:55 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,011,782 times
Quote:
Not really. Compatibility is a two way thing. There is little compatibility between myself and american women. It's not me, nor is it them, it's that the compatibility is lacking.
Oh, I definitely agree that compatibility is two-way. I'll never believe for a minute the issue is not you when there are so many different types of women out there and you are not compatible with any of them? Look for the common denominator.

16,960 posts, read 17,354,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by iknowftbll View Post

I hope this helps.
This^

I think, we have another American woman bashing thread in the making here.

11,800 posts, read 12,043,246 times
Quote:

In honour of your sweeping generalization I will respond in kind and say, on behalf of my fellow Canadian women, that we do not want you.

Old 10-24-2015, 06:56 AM

15,072 posts, read 10,113,138 times
Are you German? (guessing from your username) Were you raised in a different country/culture from the US?

What drove the conclusion that you are not compatible with American women?

Old 10-24-2015, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liberty2011 View Post
In honour of your sweeping generalization I will respond in kind and say, on behalf of my fellow Canadian women, that we do not want you.
I'd rather check them out myself rather than take the word of some anonymous self appointed representative, thanks eh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships