Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2015, 04:39 PM

24 posts, read 14,870 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
No, I meant fetish.
In that case you're incorrect.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:40 PM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rondo Russof View Post
In that case you're incorrect.
Well, it's what it sounds like to me. You can disagree with me - and that's fine. But based on your posts, I'm probably not going to change my mind.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCollege View Post
You were seeing "an Asian girl"? Do you not know which specific country she was from, or just not really care?
Naah, she was just an asian girl, and I was just a white man to her. We didn't even learn each others' names. To this day I don't know what her favorite color is.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Well, it's what it sounds like to me. You can disagree with me - and that's fine. But based on your posts, I'm probably not going to change my mind.
I'm afraid the dictionary and wikipedia disagree with you. A fetish is not what you are trying to make it out to be. Try another word.

Old 11-15-2015, 04:47 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
Quote:
Naah, she was just an asian girl, and I was just a white man to her. We didn't even learn each others' names. To this day I don't know what her favorite color is.

Quite the relationship.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 11-15-2015, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikala43 View Post
Quite the relationship.
Well, he did ask a rather stupid question.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:14 PM

Quote:
I'm afraid the dictionary and wikipedia disagree with you. A fetish is not what you are trying to make it out to be. Try another word.
No - I don't disagree with the dictionary and wikipedia. I just disagree with you!

Old 11-15-2015, 05:39 PM

27,575 posts, read 28,673,621 times
Quote:
Why does the age gap create sexual tension? That's very odd to me. In my experience, sexual tension was because of the chemistry we had together - not because there was a big age gap. That sounds… well… not quite right to me.
There is no sexual tension when an older man goes after a younger woman.

No siree ... never heard of such a thing. lol.

Old 11-15-2015, 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCityDreamer View Post
There is no sexual tension when an older man goes after a younger woman.

No siree ... never heard of such a thing. lol.
Sexual tension is something that people experience together. Often, an older man going after a younger woman (I mean a woman half his age - not just a couple years younger) does not result in sexual tension. The older man might feel sexual attraction - but sexual tension takes two people, not just one. And to feel that sexual attraction BECAUSE of the age difference borders on the P word to me.

Old 11-15-2015, 07:11 PM

1,481 posts, read 1,226,089 times
Quote:
If your'e not interested in women in your own country, or if you're not into women your age, go for it, OP. You seem to have the right idea about not making your trip all about her. I'd say be careful, but I think you already know that, and you seem to have put some thought into the idea. Scams do happen but there are also naysayers who just want some excuse to make it seem like a bad idea.

Don't take advice from people who have a strong natural aversion to you seeking a younger, foreign woman. Instead, take advice from other guys who have done it. I've dated a couple of foreign women myself and let's just say it's something every man should do before deciding what kind of woman to settle down with. It will open your eyes, trust me. Good luck.

As for the age gap, I think that a man dating a woman who is at least a decade younger is a beautiful thing. It creates a lot of sexual tension, it's wonderful.
Listen, if age gap created sexual tension then we would all be dating geriatrics. I currently find as a 35 yr old, I have no desire to date anyone more than 10 years older. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships