Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2015, 06:45 AM

12 posts, read 7,329 times

Advertisements

I went to a Christmas party at a frat house, a lot of people there. I started talking to a guy that Ive had a little bit of a crush on for the past 6 months, but he dates my friend. We had a few drinks, talked a lot, he told me he wasn't really happy with Rachel. Ive always been attracted to him, but Rachel is always around. She went home early to her parents for Christmas, so to make a long story short he invited me back to his place and we hooked up. Ive spent the last 2 nights over at his place, and I don't know if he plans to tell Rachel, or we're just having sex while shes gone. Anyway, I really like him, I think hes beautiful, sexy, charming, funny, and way way confident. Just didn't know what to do really.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2015, 06:58 AM

2,013 posts, read 1,607,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisareis99 View Post
I went to a Christmas party at a frat house, a lot of people there. I started talking to a guy that Ive had a little bit of a crush on for the past 6 months, but he dates my friend. We had a few drinks, talked a lot, he told me he wasn't really happy with Rachel. Ive always been attracted to him, but Rachel is always around. She went home early to her parents for Christmas, so to make a long story short he invited me back to his place and we hooked up. Ive spent the last 2 nights over at his place, and I don't know if he plans to tell Rachel, or we're just having sex while shes gone. Anyway, I really like him, I think hes beautiful, sexy, charming, funny, and way way confident. Just didn't know what to do really.
You could start by getting some self esteem and not sleeping with your friends' boyfriends.

Anything that happens to you now is sort of your own fault. He's probably using you for sex because he can. Even if he isn't, you should have waited for them to break up before you did anything.

Now you're going to lose a friend and you aren't going to end up with the guy. Hope the two days of sex was worth it!!

Old 12-27-2015, 07:07 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Ugh, I did this ... back in the day. It's the worst.

Prepare for fallout when Rachel finds out, and yes, work on that broken part of you that makes you think it's ok to sleep with your friend"s BF.

Calling it a "Hook-up" sounds better than "betrayal," I guess. And no, it's not "more."

Old 12-27-2015, 07:12 AM

3,166 posts, read 3,356,252 times
This will be a holiday that you'll remember OP. Sleeping with him isn't gonna make him want you. In fact, it's evident you'll be losing 2 friends

Old 12-27-2015, 07:17 AM

2,152 posts, read 3,396,906 times
U went to a frat house to hook up with a guy that is dating someone else... ur friend nonetheless... and u think its going to turn into something more? good luck

Old 12-27-2015, 07:31 AM

69 posts, read 51,348 times
Stop sleeping with him and tell him you've both made a huge mistake, ask that you please keep it between the two of you. Rachel is not your friend, you don't treat friends that way. This guy is using you for sex. He isn't way way confident, he's egotistical. He's an a** hole if he's going to cheat on his girlfriend with her friend. He'd do the same to you. Is that attractive to you?

Old 12-27-2015, 07:34 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,686,307 times
Merry Christmas to you too, backstabber.

Old 12-27-2015, 07:55 AM

35 posts, read 43,543 times
The reason why you slept with him and the reason why he slept with you are different. You slept with him because you like him, he slept with you because his girlfriend is out of town and he saw an opportunity to get laid.

Simple case of....'When the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable.'

Old 12-27-2015, 08:32 AM

12 posts, read 7,329 times
I slept with him because hes hot, and Ive heard a lot about him and I was curious if it was true. I didn't think it was gonna be more than a one time thing, but it has been. Which just made me think, is he gonna tell Rachel or should I tell her before he does, or do we just keep it a secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh90210 View Post
The reason why you slept with him and the reason why he slept with you are different. You slept with him because you like him, he slept with you because his girlfriend is out of town and he saw an opportunity to get laid.

Simple case of....'When the desirable isn't available, the available becomes desirable.'

Old 12-27-2015, 08:34 AM

49,932 posts, read 59,908,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisareis99 View Post
I slept with him because hes hot, and Ive heard a lot about him and I was curious if it was true. I didn't think it was gonna be more than a one time thing, but it has been. Which just made me think, is he gonna tell Rachel or should I tell her before he does, or do we just keep it a secret.
Now you know.

It won't stay a secret, so you might as well tell her so she knows who she's dealing with.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships