Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-20-2015, 10:46 AM

1 posts, read 2,122 times

Advertisements

Hello, my name is Cinta,

i just found another woman's panties in my boyfriend's laundry drawer. I date him for 4 months. Sometimes i stay with him but I travel a lot. So I'm not always staying at his place because of work.

I caught him cheating once (kissing his staff at starbucks), when we had big problem in the first 2 months. I broke up with him but he were insisting to get back together. He said he didn't really cheat because our problem was too crazy and for him we were breaking up already when I moved out from his place. He said I hurted him too much so he needs to go with another girl who seems nice. He also said he didn't have any intension to date that girl. We end up getting back together, willing to try again, and move on.

He's in another country now working for a couple days. We're okay and we have no problem at the moment. I come to his place to put a surprise present for him and his nephew. And suddenly i feel like i wanna check his laundry drawer. Then I found the panties.

Is it an enough prove to say that he's cheating?
Should I break up with him straight away?

I don't know if he's cheating again. I'm afraid he'll be mad because i check his stuff, and then he can say the panties is from his past. I'm afraid he'll turn everything then say everything is my mistake again. I'm afraid he'll turn back the fire to me and say I'm acting crazy because of my insecurity and keep suspecting his life.

I honestly still love him, and hope he'll change. But I don't wanna be a fool to be in a relationship with a repeated liar and cheater.

Please, do u have any advice?
Thank you so much..

Cinta.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-20-2015, 10:51 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Have you posted here before? Someone posted this exact same situation about a year ago. Some other woman's panties "from the past"(what, he collects trophies? You should frame them for him, for Xmas) hidden in the sock drawer, or whatever.

You kids should keep notes on which forums you post your fiction on, so you don't mess up and post duplicates on the same forum.

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 12-20-2015 at 11:08 AM..

Old 12-20-2015, 11:05 AM

16,961 posts, read 17,330,399 times
He probably likes wearing women's panties.

Old 12-20-2015, 11:07 AM

4,541 posts, read 1,158,829 times
1 post thread..

Old 12-20-2015, 11:11 AM

2,063 posts, read 1,067,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinta8 View Post
Hello, my name is Cinta,

i just found another woman's panties in my boyfriend's laundry drawer. I date him for 4 months. Sometimes i stay with him but I travel a lot. So I'm not always staying at his place because of work.

I caught him cheating once (kissing his staff at starbucks), when we had big problem in the first 2 months. I broke up with him but he were insisting to get back together. He said he didn't really cheat because our problem was too crazy and for him we were breaking up already when I moved out from his place. He said I hurted him too much so he needs to go with another girl who seems nice. He also said he didn't have any intension to date that girl. We end up getting back together, willing to try again, and move on.

He's in another country now working for a couple days. We're okay and we have no problem at the moment. I come to his place to put a surprise present for him and his nephew. And suddenly i feel like i wanna check his laundry drawer. Then I found the panties.

Is it an enough prove to say that he's cheating?
Should I break up with him straight away?

I don't know if he's cheating again. I'm afraid he'll be mad because i check his stuff, and then he can say the panties is from his past. I'm afraid he'll turn everything then say everything is my mistake again. I'm afraid he'll turn back the fire to me and say I'm acting crazy because of my insecurity and keep suspecting his life.

I honestly still love him, and hope he'll change. But I don't wanna be a fool to be in a relationship with a repeated liar and cheater.

Please, do u have any advice?
Thank you so much..

Cinta.
I'm surprised you trolls wear panties.

Old 12-20-2015, 11:15 AM

22,284 posts, read 21,713,925 times
I have never heard of a "laundry drawer." Who puts their dirty stuff into a drawer and not a basket?

Old 12-20-2015, 11:19 AM

927 posts, read 757,826 times
He could like wearing them himself but he probably would have brought it up by now. Its probably a trophy. It might be from his past. I'd watch wait and see, keep your ears and eyes open. You'll have to tell him to use a condom and he won't like that. Keep in mind that if he is screwing around that he'll give you an std. 90% of the population now has hpv and 50% has herpes.

Old 12-20-2015, 11:22 AM

393 posts, read 359,760 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert&Ripley View Post
I'm surprised you trolls wear panties.
lmao

Old 12-20-2015, 11:32 AM

10,229 posts, read 16,293,698 times
If this thread is genuine...

The panties were in the drawer for a reason. HE would have been the one to throw them in there. If he found them on the floor then he obviously didn't have the brains to dispose of them. Or, as one poster suggested, maybe they're his.

The only thing that matters is that they aren't YOUR panties, and if they are his then that's another twist for you to consider. And it shouldn't take much thinking to say two simple words: "I'm done."

Old 12-20-2015, 11:36 AM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
He probably likes wearing women's panties.
IF my GF found a pair, this would be my story. I would hope she didn't want to see me try them on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships