Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-29-2016, 05:40 AM

12,585 posts, read 16,955,404 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teryhearter View Post
I don't want to be available to her. I don't want to waste my time with her. If she can't make a move she ain't worth it
Rubbing her foot up and down your leg isn't enough of a move.

Good grief. You stepped into the friends zone line on your own.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-29-2016, 05:46 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,675,165 times
Hey...maybe she had an automatic, rolling foot massager situated under her desk... just a thought. Then all of this was anger and resentment was for nothing and you could still be friends...

Old 02-29-2016, 07:25 AM

26 posts, read 18,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
Rubbing her foot up and down your leg isn't enough of a move.

Good grief. You stepped into the friends zone line on your own.
Well I am not with her and if she calls or emails she will get no answer. I am not her friend . She gets the point I don't want to be her friend if I am ignoring her. It is primarily her loss for not giving further in that she wanted me. She snoozed and lost. I was ready for her

Old 02-29-2016, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
What if you would have taken her right there and then?

She signaled you to take her right there... On her desk!!!!

Fail.

Now when you get together with her friends she doesn't want them to think you guys are dating or anything serious for whatever reason.
Like I said it is her loss. She couldn't have made more of a move if she wanted me serious.

Old 03-01-2016, 03:06 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Quote:
There is a woman that I know. She and I communicate a lot on email and we get together once in a while for coffee. She is a real estate agent. So she invites me over to her office on a weekend for coffee when things are slow for her. When we meet for coffee we are sitting in her office and she and I play footsie with one another. And when she asks if we can go out I always am ready to go out with her. I do compliment her on the way she dresses and that she has a pretty smile. But one time we went for dinner and she is saying that we should go as friends and not date? Why would she think that? And it doesn't make sense that when we are together in her office we are always playing footsie. What is wrong with this woman?
She is only being friendly with you because she wants your money. She's an agent.

Old 03-01-2016, 10:42 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,550,990 times
Quote:
Well I am not with her and if she calls or emails she will get no answer. I am not her friend . She gets the point I don't want to be her friend if I am ignoring her. It is primarily her loss for not giving further in that she wanted me. She snoozed and lost. I was ready for her
As many have stated, yeah, she put you in The Zone. What's interesting is your above post, though--too many guys are too weak to go through with this, they rationalize it as 'hey, maybe she'll come around if I keep being cool and smooth'. Guaranteed your ignoring her will get some humorous reactions--she is losing her toy.

Please post and tell us the outcome.

Old 03-01-2016, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
She is only being friendly with you because she wants your money. She's an agent.
Well I wasn't buying a house but you are right about being flirty. That is part of the profession. She has to be flirty in order to make money. Sounds like she is prostituting herself when she has to sell a house.

Old 03-02-2016, 09:19 AM

3,393 posts, read 5,280,058 times
Quote:
Well I wasn't buying a house but you are right about being flirty. That is part of the profession. She has to be flirty in order to make money. Sounds like she is prostituting herself when she has to sell a house.
People have to generate business somehow.

Old 03-02-2016, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay100 View Post
People have to generate business somehow.
Yeah I believe it. What people do to earn a living. Agents are known to cheat on their spouses as well when a good deal comes up
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships