Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-16-2016, 11:23 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times

Advertisements

Originally Posted by OmegaSparks

Quote:
I don't like waiting thou I like hot ready steamy sex
So what are you prepared to do about it?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-16-2016, 11:24 AM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
I don't expect sex after a first date, but if you're making me wait for a month or longer I'll chalk it up to the woman isn't interested and just using me for free meals. To which I'll tell her to stop wasting my time and stop seeing her.
Why don't you just tell her that you'd rather go dutch until she puts out?

Old 02-16-2016, 11:27 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
Quote:
I don't expect sex after a first date, but if you're making me wait for a month or longer I'll chalk it up to the woman isn't interested and just using me for free meals. To which I'll tell her to stop wasting my time and stop seeing her.
What if she is paying half?

What if she is not sure she trusts you yet?

What if you find yourself falling for her?

What if you found out she had sex in less than a month with every other guy she dated?

Old 02-16-2016, 11:28 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
Why don't you just tell her that you'd rather go dutch until she puts out?
Well this isn't my problem seeing that I'm not single. But if I were single and dating to make me wait months for sex is unreasonable and I see the woman treats it as a weapon. No thanks and I don't waste my time with such women.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:29 AM

8,170 posts, read 6,036,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaSparks View Post
Waiting till Marriage?
Good luck with that.
I will totally fail that.
I use to say that, but the older I get the less I need/ want it. So the next guy will have to really earn it.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:32 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
Well this isn't my problem seeing that I'm not single. But if I were single and dating to make me wait months for sex is unreasonable and I see the woman treata it as a weapon. No thanks and I don't waste my time with such women.
I would think that if you were dating a woman for months, you would know if she was waiting for sex because she wasn't ready, she was religious, she wasn't into you, or if she was using you. Or rather - I would hope that it would be obvious. I think that most men are willing to wait until a woman is ready as long as she doesn't have any hangups about sex in general that are making her wait a really long time. I never made anyone "wait." We simply had sex when we both wanted to have sex.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:36 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,308,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewdroplet76 View Post
I would think that if you were dating a woman for months, you would know if she was waiting for sex because she wasn't ready, she was religious, she wasn't into you, or if she was using you. Or rather - I would hope that it would be obvious. I think that most men are willing to wait until a woman is ready as long as she doesn't have any hangups about sex in general that are making her wait a really long time. I never made anyone "wait." We simply had sex when we both wanted to have sex.
I'm willing to wait I'm just not waiting months for it. Life is too short to waste my time. Btw, I've been dating someone for a month now.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:40 AM

29,747 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
I'm willing to wait I'm just not waiting months for it. Life is too short to waste my time. Btw, I've been dating someone for a month now.
Where do you get "months"? Most people, even people who don't jump into bed immediately, aren't expecting anyone to wait for months. Like Dewdrop said, you'd know about your values and compatibility long before it got to that point and you could make the appropriate decisions.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:43 AM

21,192 posts, read 25,171,795 times
Quote:
I know. I'm just saying that I think that you'd be able to tell the difference between someone who was using you and someone who genuinely wasn't ready yet for some reason - religious, traumatic past, etc.

Old 02-16-2016, 11:44 AM

33,016 posts, read 27,464,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
The good news for guys is that women are all the same and individually or collectively never send confusing signals.

It doesn't help when guys cannot accurately read signals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships