Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2016, 04:48 PM

112 posts, read 133,533 times

Advertisements

Ok so I'm pretty hideous and it's odd when a girl seems ok talking to me and that kind of confuses me, no I don't automatically assume that she wants the D or anything like that but it makes me wonder if she is just being nice or if she likes me ?

There was this one time where I was minding my own business and a girl starts talking to me and keeps trying to get me to talk that could just mean that she's friendly ?

Or my lab partner seemed to enjoy talking to me and I would make her laugh a lot

and the other day this one girl knew my name even though I didn't know who she was then this other girl called me papi but I don't know if she was joking or not, like she was being sarcastic, she didn't come off as sarcastic

what are some clues to know if she's into me ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2016, 04:53 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Ask them and find out.

Old 03-28-2016, 04:58 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,342,198 times
When she calls you papi, you know she wants the D'

Old 03-28-2016, 05:17 PM

5,324 posts, read 6,101,587 times
I don't know but I'm ugly like you say you are and each time I thought a women might attracted to me it turned out she was just being nice but I was so starved for a female to be attracted to me that I took it the wrong way

Old 03-28-2016, 06:29 PM

112 posts, read 133,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auraliea View Post
Ask them and find out.
can't do that unless I'm 100% sure she wants the D

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
When she calls you papi, you know she wants the D'
Maybe but idk seems kind of odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I don't know but I'm ugly like you say you are and each time I thought a women might attracted to me it turned out she was just being nice but I was so starved for a female to be attracted to me that I took it the wrong way
I think being alone has made me appreciate people more but can't say I'm delusional.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:40 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,721,626 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XavierPacheco View Post
Well have fun waiting.

Old 03-28-2016, 06:57 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,860,632 times
Lmao! Can't ask the girl unless she 100% wants the D!

Old 03-28-2016, 07:20 PM

24,260 posts, read 14,207,906 times
Quote:
What if she is interested in getting to know you before deciding if she wants the D?

Old 03-28-2016, 07:25 PM

20,722 posts, read 16,372,564 times
Ask her out! That way she knows you are wanting to be more than FRIENDS. If you want us to tell you some sure-fire way other than being direct so that can avoid rejection, not likely. Just ask.

Old 03-28-2016, 09:48 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,841,834 times
Quote:
Ok so I'm pretty hideous and it's odd when a girl seems ok talking to me and that kind of confuses me, no I don't automatically assume that she wants the D or anything like that but it makes me wonder if she is just being nice or if she likes me ?

There was this one time where I was minding my own business and a girl starts talking to me and keeps trying to get me to talk that could just mean that she's friendly ?

Or my lab partner seemed to enjoy talking to me and I would make her laugh a lot

and the other day this one girl knew my name even though I didn't know who she was then this other girl called me papi but I don't know if she was joking or not, like she was being sarcastic, she didn't come off as sarcastic

what are some clues to know if she's into me ?
does the girl in question play with her hair when she converses with you?

does she lick her lips while talking to you?

does she laugh easily, even at bad jokes?

does she touch you often while talking to you?

does she lean in towards you while talking?

doe she turn her back to you and speak softly forcing you to move in closer to hear her? and when you do move in closer does she stay where she is or even lean in towards you?

if the answers to those questions is yes, then she is in to you. she wants you to make the next move, IE asking her out on a date. just remember to go slow and do not push for more than she is willing to give.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships