Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-31-2016, 01:20 PM

22,617 posts, read 47,750,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Looking4luv View Post
I'm always approached by men, and I don't wanna sound cocky but I do look good and take care of myself.
Quote:
I don't really meet new guys very often so I decided to set up a profile in a dating site.
How can you always be approached by men but don't meet new ones?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-31-2016, 01:30 PM

18 posts, read 9,848 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Chick View Post
How can you always be approached by men but don't meet new ones?

I get approached in my gym and if I go places,also random ppl on the street approach me , but its all ppl I dont like. I rarely go to bars or clubs, but when I do I always get approached by men there. I just don't like looking for guys on places like that.

Old 08-31-2016, 01:33 PM

3,850 posts, read 4,158,004 times
Quote:
I'm wondering what did I do wrong... I'm so sad because its so rare for me to find someone I like and when I finally do he just dissaper on me..
I'll really appreciate if you guys give me and opionion about that and what to do..
You didn't do anything wrong. He's flaky. He is the one with the problem.

Yes it is hard to find someone we feel compatible with, but it turns out, he wasn't compatible with you. Don't give him a second thought. Move on to the next person. I know this is easier said than done, but just remember: it's his loss!

Old 08-31-2016, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brosquito View Post
An attractive girl coming on too strong? Man. Wish I had that problem. lol

Maybe he just lost interest?
Maybe yes, I think he did, since he hasn't texted me in 2 days and before he always texted me for good morning and initiated conversation. I"m so confused because we really had a great time and he seemed to really enjoy our time together. It was super fun. Maybe I should send him one last message to see what's going on and if keeps not texting me I'll have to move on with that and know he's not into me. What do you think?

Old 08-31-2016, 01:48 PM

12,585 posts, read 16,969,425 times
Quote:
Maybe yes, I think he did, since he hasn't texted me in 2 days and before he always texted me for good morning and initiated conversation. I"m so confused because we really had a great time and he seemed to really enjoy our time together. It was super fun. Maybe I should send him one last message to see what's going on and if keeps not texting me I'll have to move on with that and know he's not into me. What do you think?
Nah... Move on.

Old 08-31-2016, 03:15 PM

Is there any way I can make him want me again?????
I hate being rejected!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 08-31-2016, 03:33 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,913,776 times
Quote:
I hate being rejected!!!!!!!!!!!
I know I ask this a lot here, but it is often relevant to the situation.

Where is your dad?

Old 08-31-2016, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just A Guy View Post
I know I ask this a lot here, but it is often relevant to the situation.

Where is your dad?
My dad??
What do you mean?

Old 08-31-2016, 03:40 PM

3,850 posts, read 4,158,004 times
Quote:
You cannot "make" anyone do anything. The only person whose actions you can control is your own. However, if you're looking for some "strategy" to get his attention, ignoring him would probably be the best option. See how well it's working on you?

Old 08-31-2016, 03:42 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,913,776 times
Quote:
My dad??
What do you mean?
Is your dad in your life? Was he available and caring towards you as you were growing up? Does he ever give you advice on guys?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships