Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2016, 04:03 PM

5,238 posts, read 4,063,385 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Nurses are incredibly cool mate...

Do a very tough but meaningful job, great people skills and are very down to earth ( the ones I've known anyway ).

And well I won't mention the uniform ..... No but seriously I've huge respect for anyone that works in the medical sector... So I will have my fingers crossed for you
FILM: Carry on Doctor (1967) with Hattie Jacques as Matron, Barb | Metro UK

Old 09-06-2016, 04:06 PM

594 posts, read 380,049 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
Nurses are incredibly cool mate...

Do a very tough but meaningful job, great people skills and are very down to earth ( the ones I've known anyway ).

And well I won't mention the uniform ..... No but seriously I've huge respect for anyone that works in the medical sector... So I will have my fingers crossed for you
The nurse is very quick to respond to my messages. I think she might really like me. She's older than anyone I've ever dated in my life at 39 years old, but from her pics she looks better than a lot of women in their early 30s.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:22 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
I hope the person doesn't realise that you selected them, then de-selected them!
It's not a big deal. Better to unmatch someone than to stay matched up and never talk to them.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:25 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,529,594 times
" confessions of a scaffolder " more like .... But yeah with ^^^^ in mind the world would be a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Raccoon View Post
The nurse is very quick to respond to my messages. I think she might really like me. She's older than anyone I've ever dated in my life at 39 years old, but from her pics she looks better than a lot of women in their early 30s.
Personally that would be MY green light to put ALL my efforts into chasing her mate

Old 09-06-2016, 04:29 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,614,275 times
Quote:
Of course, even if she looked 39, she's still several years younger than you.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
I know, that's what I was thinking too!

On a plus, if she is quick to respond to your messages OP, she must like you, and want to speak to you.

Old 09-06-2016, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Like Sugar View Post
6 year younger. That's nothing, especially at our age.

Old 09-06-2016, 05:35 PM

I'm currently chatting on okCupid with a girl I messaged yesterday. I'll call her flower, that's her screen name. I was a bit reluctant to message her because she has a 2 year old, that's a little scary. She's 32 years old and is an office manager so I'm thinking she might be looking for a sugar daddy. But in our messages so far she seems really sweet. This one is going to have to be handled with care as I'm not into hurting a single mother by misleading her. She's very cute.

Anyone want to weigh in on this one? Should I move on or see where it goes? Advice would be appreciated.

Old 09-06-2016, 05:40 PM

1,915 posts, read 1,481,832 times
Quote:
I'm currently chatting on okCupid with a girl I messaged yesterday. I'll call her flower, that's her screen name. I was a bit reluctant to message her because she has a 2 year old, that's a little scary. She's 32 years old and is an office manager so I'm thinking she might be looking for a sugar daddy. But in our messages so far she seems really sweet. This one is going to have to be handled with care as I'm not into hurting a single mother by misleading her. She's very cute.

Anyone want to weigh in on this one? Should I move on or see where it goes? Advice would be appreciated.
My advice is if you have to think over if you should go out with someone, then that someone isn't right. I made that mistake plenty of times. When it comes to dating, let the heart lead and the brain reflect. Don't let the brain lead and the heart reflect.

Old 09-06-2016, 05:44 PM

Quote:

She's going to have her hands full, if she's got a demanding 2 year old. So don't expect too much attention from her.

You're 13 years older - that's still not a huge age gap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships