Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-19-2016, 04:44 AM

511 posts, read 402,795 times

Advertisements

Made this because I was inspired by Rocky Raccoon's* thread:
  • So, just finished a proof for my old boss' new startup (I love working on Sunday nights actually). I'm locked in for a well paying job there once the operation takes off. They're ~$2 mil in pre-orders already. Though, I'd have to stay in this city where my sex appeal = 'burn victim', though.
  • Swiped myself dry of Tinder options. It's how all the kids wreck their self esteem these days. No matches. In other news: Water is wet. Can the Redditors save me? Tune in next episode!
  • Was subsequently thinking, "When was my last date actually?" Had to dig out my last phone (a Motorola Droid Razr Maxx... ...yeah... that's not a good sign). April 11th, 2013. I think Bill Clinton was still in office.
  • Poured a dram of Lagavulin 16. One of the best budget Scotches, BTW.
  • A few cute ladies at the coffee shop today... with their respective boyfriends (trying to keep this > Relationships relevant ).
  • Mang, this new RTJ video is dope AF:
  • Feel more than free not to reply to this. Feel more than free to laugh at my expense. It's worth serious internet points.

* BTW: No intention to denigrate Rocky Raccoon's quest for love. This post is just my ambivalent sense of humor. Godspeed, Rocky!

Last edited by Mr_Polymath; 09-19-2016 at 05:04 AM..

Old 09-19-2016, 09:18 AM

44,376 posts, read 20,094,272 times
This thread is closed. This is more suitable for a blog than for a discussion board.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships