Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 03:02 PM

5 posts, read 2,984 times

Advertisements

I'm literally in a dilemma. As I mentioned in my previous post, there is this woman who is engaged that I like a whole lot and she likes me. She may be acting the way she is to retain me as a client, but I truly do think maybe I should make a move on her.

Then there is this married woman who I like a whole lot. She flirts with me all the time in the office and I just feel that instant sexual connection with her. In a way I have no doubt that if I ask her out she will say yes and we may just have that one night stand.

Then there is this girl who is single. We had lunch a couple times, however she was always on her cell phone. There were times of awkward silence, but the majority of the time she was glued to her phone texting. I asked if we could hang out again, she said yes, but on the day we were supposed to hang out she stated she had out of town guests. We rescheduled for lunch again but this time around I didn't remind her and I chose not to contact her because if she was interested she would contact me. She did not contact me. When I last saw her she said hi and that's it...

So based on those scenarios who should I pursue??? Let's say I just want sex which woman is more likely to sleep with me?

Old 12-10-2016, 03:06 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,495,600 times
None! Your values are warped and you should leave decent women alone.

Old 12-10-2016, 03:10 PM

2,324 posts, read 2,908,364 times
Why stop at 1 when you can ruin several lives by trying for all 3

Old 12-10-2016, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBurgh View Post
Why stop at 1 when you can ruin several lives by trying for all 3
How would I be ruining their lives? Specifically how would I be ruining the life of the single girl?

Old 12-10-2016, 03:18 PM

14,078 posts, read 16,620,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanash99 View Post
I'm literally in a dilemma. As I mentioned in my previous post, there is this woman who is engaged that I like a whole lot and she likes me. She may be acting the way she is to retain me as a client, but I truly do think maybe I should make a move on her.

Then there is this married woman who I like a whole lot. She flirts with me all the time in the office and I just feel that instant sexual connection with her. In a way I have no doubt that if I ask her out she will say yes and we may just have that one night stand.

Then there is this girl who is single. We had lunch a couple times, however she was always on her cell phone. There were times of awkward silence, but the majority of the time she was glued to her phone texting. I asked if we could hang out again, she said yes, but on the day we were supposed to hang out she stated she had out of town guests. We rescheduled for lunch again but this time around I didn't remind her and I chose not to contact her because if she was interested she would contact me. She did not contact me. When I last saw her she said hi and that's it...

So based on those scenarios who should I pursue??? Let's say I just want sex which woman is more likely to sleep with me?
I wouldn't encourage you to pursue someone who's married or engaged, but I know it sucks because most of my attractive coworkers are married. I saw one the other day who I hadn't seen in a while and he was looking really hot of course and he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. I'm pretty sure he's still married though because they recently had a kid and he doesn't seem like the type of guy who would just walk out on his wife and baby so there must be some other explanation for it. But if he ever gets divorced? Yeah. I want.

Old 12-10-2016, 04:38 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:

What women have you had more success with previously?

Old 12-10-2016, 04:43 PM

11,163 posts, read 7,974,219 times
Quote:
How would I be ruining their lives? Specifically how would I be ruining the life of the single girl?

Well... first of all one is married and one is engaged... you could ruin things for them.
The single one could be ruined by a DB that would would go after another man's wife or fiancé.
Who's to say that you wouldn't do the same to her?

Old 12-10-2016, 04:43 PM

28,895 posts, read 54,182,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Londoncowboy30 View Post
What women have you had more success with previously?
None. He's just trying to improve his odds.

Old 12-10-2016, 04:53 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,535,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Ahhhh I see

Cheers mate

Old 12-10-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpg35223 View Post
Well out of all those three women, which women do I have the best chance of sleeping with? I'd say the married woman. Sometimes when women are married things dry out and they want something new. There is a reason why the divorce rates in this country are so high.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships