Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2017, 03:30 PM

1 posts, read 621 times

Advertisements

I'd like some advice on a strange situation. I was dating a girl last year and I finished with her, the reason being that she was quite frankly a horrible person.

I have tried to keep my distance from her but unfortunately she lives quite close to me. Of course I can avoid her as much as possible, and I've tried, but the problem is that she's so hot and charming, I can't easily do it. I keep running into her, and I know she wants to get back with me, and I've told her no several times but I keep ending up going back to her place (or her to mine) and well, you can guess the rest. I want to put her in the past but it's very difficult.

How can I avoid her seeing as she lives close to me? I've really tried getting the message across but she keeps coming back and I find it hard to resist.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-26-2017, 03:32 PM

49,927 posts, read 60,015,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edword View Post
I'd like some advice on a strange situation. I was dating a girl last year and I finished with her, the reason being that she was quite frankly a horrible person.

I have tried to keep my distance from her but unfortunately she lives quite close to me. Of course I can avoid her as much as possible, and I've tried, but the problem is that she's so hot and charming, I can't easily do it. I keep running into her, and I know she wants to get back with me, and I've told her no several times but I keep ending up going back to her place (or her to mine) and well, you can guess the rest. I want to put her in the past but it's very difficult.

How can I avoid her seeing as she lives close to me? I've really tried getting the message across but she keeps coming back and I find it hard to resist.
Stop resisting. Just get back with her, and you won't have this conflict.

Old 05-26-2017, 03:35 PM

2,163 posts, read 1,552,974 times
So basically you're smart enough to know how to avoid her, yet 'she's so hot' you just can't resist. And it's not as if a thread full of folks telling you to move on is going to change your mind. 'She's hot', remember?

Did you start this thread just to see how many pages of replies you'd get?

Old 05-26-2017, 03:40 PM

15,948 posts, read 12,306,708 times
Yep.. he's gonna keep probing her. She's gonna keep using him. Hormones.

If you want her to leave you alone, tell you what you really think of her. This is not guaranteed to work, however. People want what they can't have. Give her a "challenge" and she may want you that much more.

You could act like a beta male or nice guy. That'll scare her off.

Old 05-26-2017, 03:53 PM

15,675 posts, read 11,541,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by edword View Post

Even though it's clearly NOT a problem for you.........Meet someone else that's even more " hot and charming " and you won't bother

As it stands the only reason why she comes back to see you is because you haven't said no, Do it a few times and her level of interest should drop

Old 05-26-2017, 04:00 PM

61,837 posts, read 87,314,674 times
She knows you are weak...
Work on that.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:03 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,188,813 times
The thread title made me LOL then the posts here...oh my, belly chuckle

I find this amusing mostly because my college boyfriend lives down the street from me and I have never run into him - and it has been years. YEARS. I drove by once though and he was mowing the lawn in his ratty old man Tshirt. I'm not counting that as "running into". How does the OP do it? Or did she implant a tracking device?

Old 05-26-2017, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by magpiehere View Post
How does the OP do it? Or did she implant a tracking device?
Her boobs are like a tractor beam drawing him in.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRyDriJerS4

Old 05-26-2017, 04:46 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,455,939 times
It's the bacon scented cologne, my friend - stop wearing it and she will stop coming onto you.

You know what do.

Old 05-26-2017, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
It's the bacon scented cologne...
That's what always does ME in.

😍
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships