Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2017, 10:01 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I don't see why people are against plastic surgery if it makes you more physically attractive to the opposite sex.

I have a huge nose and if I had the money I'd get a nose job because I know it's getting in the way of me being at least acceptably looking.
No one said they were against plastic surgery. Where did you get that? In fact we've recommended this to you over and over.

But you have to understand that if you are fearful or mistrustful of women now, that will NOT go away after surgery. In fact, it may get worse. You may start to hate those who are now attracted to you, seeing their "shallowness."

Ask people who have lost large amounts of weight, and realize that people are starting to treat them very differently. It raises a lot of feelings of anger and distrust in others.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2017, 10:06 AM

5,324 posts, read 6,100,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
No one said they were against plastic surgery. Where did you get that? In fact we've recommended this to you over and over.

But you have to understand that if you are fearful or mistrustful of women now, that will NOT go away after surgery. In fact, it may get worse. You may start to hate those who are now attracted to you, seeing their "shallowness."

Ask people who have lost large amounts of weight, and realize that people are starting to treat them very differently. It raises a lot of feelings of anger and distrust in others.
I'd rather that then go dateless..the fact that you recommended I get the surgery you're already admitting women are pretty shallow.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:07 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,957,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBT1980 View Post
I'd rather that then go dateless..the fact that you recommended I get the surgery you're admitting women are pretty shallow.

The surgery would be more for you to get over it. The problem is with your head.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:17 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,725,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
The surgery would be more for you to get over it. The problem is with your head.
Exactly. Why would I recommend surgery based on your looks, when I've never even seen you? You are the one who is stuck in your loop of despair. If you think this will get you out of it, then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

I am simply warning you that the results will not be what you expect, so be prepared to change your attitude as well.

Old 06-12-2017, 10:19 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,928,479 times
Your attitude also needs to be tweaked JBT. And you NEED to ask out more than 10 women. I'm not saying this because I wanna trash you, but I need to be blunt.

I once lost close to 120 pounds, which I've maintained to this day. For the first 3+ years of it, I was struggling with women just like you are. Although I realized very early on in that 3 or 4 years, that it wasn't my looks and it wasn't because I was ugly. I had already been with a couple women prior to this and had a 5+ years relationship. I noticed the gaggles of average and below average looking men that were with women and sometimes very pretty women, when I was out in public. No one even needed to point it out to me. I knew I was much better looking than a lot of them.

So if you think getting a nose job is gonna lead to instant success, you might be in for a rude awakening.

Old 06-12-2017, 11:45 AM

10,216 posts, read 8,305,593 times
Well four women thought I was dateable when I thought I was hideously unattractive. I've had offers but politely declined. I don't date by choice for now.

Last edited by 49ersfan27; 06-12-2017 at 12:21 PM..

Old 06-16-2017, 06:39 AM

2,460 posts, read 1,355,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer705 View Post
I'm not that muscular and girls tend to like me.
I can bench about 15 reps of goddamn 25 thats about it.
Are you a handsome, tall man? Girls like handsome, tall men.

If I was a handsome, tall man, I wouldn't have difficulty talking to girls. I study at university, I can't even talk to girls. I try to talk to them and they act like I don't exist.

Men show too much attention to Girls so girls become sick of men trying to talk to them. They are choosy. So this is what makes girls conceited. Men show too much attention to girls. They are sick of having too much attention from men. Because men show too much attention to them.

Old 06-16-2017, 06:47 AM
TKO

4,153 posts, read 4,277,593 times
You're a pretty smart guy OP. The problem is you're wasting your mental efforts explaining why everything is a lost cause instead of looking for improvement or ways to improve your situation. Hopefully you grow up a little bit and see the foolishness of your ways. If not you will live out a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Old 06-16-2017, 06:55 AM

49,927 posts, read 59,935,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsizat View Post
Are you a handsome, tall man? Girls like handsome, tall men.

If I was a handsome, tall man, I wouldn't have difficulty talking to girls. I study at university, I can't even talk to girls. I try to talk to them and they act like I don't exist.

Men show too much attention to Girls so girls become sick of men trying to talk to them. They are choosy. So this is what makes girls conceited. Men show too much attention to girls. They are sick of having too much attention from men. Because men show too much attention to them.
It would still be your brain inside that tall handsome body.

Old 06-16-2017, 07:30 AM

358 posts, read 208,184 times
I used to be that guy, that girls never wanted to date. Now that I realized game is all between your ears, m the guy that can sleep with a different young, attractive woman, every night of the week. Concept of attraction to scarcity comes into play. If women think or know that you have other women throwing themselves at you, you could be a misogynistic 5' tall nasty looking homeless troll and you could get laid anytime you wanted. If you cant get women to notice you, become the guy that is in the top 10% and can score at will. Its just a choice that anyone can make.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships