Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 09:43 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times

Advertisements

LOL well even though I have dated super blonde men...I prefer light brown to dark brown haired men with light eyes and very fair skin. Not important but definitely bonus points with me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-27-2017, 09:54 PM

426 posts, read 351,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
Why do I seem to mostly prefer blonde women? Usually I'll date a woman regardless of hair and eye color, but it seems like an attractive girl with blonde turns me on a lot more than average. Even though it's fine if she colors it, I'd especially be attracted to one as a natural blonde. Sadly, if you live in America, it's like natural blondes don't exist anymore.
Go to Europe, you will find your future princess there and if you see long braided blonde hair coming down from a tower, you climb up and get your lady!

I used to only have a thing for men with blonde hair but as I got older I realized that Mediterranean men are some of the hottest creatures on this planet. There are good looking men from all backgrounds but something about them is just wowzers. They are hot like fire.

Old 06-27-2017, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgermanicanish View Post
Go to Europe, you will find your future princess there and if you see long braided blonde hair coming down from a tower, you climb up and get your lady!

I used to only have a thing for men with blonde hair but as I got older I realized that Mediterranean men are some of the hottest creatures on this planet. There are good looking men from all backgrounds but something about them is just wowzers. They are hot like fire.
Hot damn...yes they are!!

Old 06-27-2017, 10:27 PM

426 posts, read 351,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Hot damn...yes they are!!
Yes I'm not the only one that thinks this lol
I joke around with one of my friends, I tell her if I find let's say for example a Greek guy, he can feed me pita bread everyday, I wouldn't mind lol. 😆

Old 06-27-2017, 10:32 PM

47 posts, read 42,957 times
Are you asking yourself a question? The question seems odd if you are asking other why you prefer blondes.

Old 06-27-2017, 10:58 PM

2,508 posts, read 2,176,343 times
I've always been into blonde women, even as a teen. It doesn't matter if they're naturally blonde or dyed - i.e., I don't care if the carpet doesn't match the drapes

That being said, I've also dated redheads, brunettes, etc.

Old 06-27-2017, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yourgermanicanish View Post
Yes I'm not the only one that thinks this lol
I joke around with one of my friends, I tell her if I find let's say for example a Greek guy, he can feed me pita bread everyday, I wouldn't mind lol. 😆
Come to Phoenix! Tons of greek men here! Everywhere I turn...dark haired, green eyed greek gods LOL

Old 06-27-2017, 11:11 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Carpet?

Old 06-27-2017, 11:14 PM

10,400 posts, read 15,586,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
Why do I seem to mostly prefer blonde women? Usually I'll date a woman regardless of hair and eye color, but it seems like an attractive girl with blonde turns me on a lot more than average. Even though it's fine if she colors it, I'd especially be attracted to one as a natural blonde. Sadly, if you live in America, it's like natural blondes don't exist anymore.

Chemistry

Old 06-27-2017, 11:17 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,866,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mir86 View Post
Come to Phoenix! Tons of greek men here! Everywhere I turn...dark haired, green eyed greek gods LOL
Yeah blonde in Las Vegas too, go to the Greek Festival, they're not trying to feed you pita though, ouzo is more like it.
Mmmm dark hair light eyes...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships