Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2017, 07:22 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
Ha! Smoke, and maybe she could bring an erotic novel.

You know what? I don't like her, and if a man did that, we'd call him a pig.

I had one woman do that last year, she did get off, wanted seconds, but didn't want to return the favor (she was from Wisconsin and apparently had some experience milking cows though, ouch).

Serves me right for bringing back a woman that was born the year I graduated high school. Stupid 20 somethings. Or was I stupid? Yeah, I was stupid.

Couple of my lady friends thought it was hilarious. Shoe on the other foot kind of thing.

Tinder is good for stories, if nothing else.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2017, 07:30 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,251,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann onn View Post
reverse genders... Dude got bj and bailed.

Pretty obvious now, isn't it?
bam!

Old 07-06-2017, 07:31 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
It IS hilarious. I love hearing stories about men's awkward sexual exploits with dumb women. Makes me feel more secure.

It also reflects well, IMO, on a man's character who can tell funny stories about their dating experiences, especially if it was embarrassing at the time.

I'm not sure why I like that, but it's a question I ask when I get a message from anyone I'm interested in while OLD: "Got any good date stories?"

Old 07-06-2017, 07:32 AM

8,085 posts, read 5,251,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
You should be worried one way or the other. First go check on her for her safety. I'm not kidding, go see if she's okay.

If you get there and she's fine you are still within your rights to inquire as to what has happened over the past couple of weeks and she'd better have a pretty good answer.

If she's dismissive of your or is mad at you for checking up on her after two weeks then it's time to move on. This is not how adults act if they're upset. I would seriously be pissed if someone made me worry about their safety like that and then just find out they weren't talking to me.

But seriously go check on her.
GOOD GOD NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo

NO
NO
NO

Old 07-06-2017, 07:37 AM

41,936 posts, read 36,974,024 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post

NO
NO
NO

Ha, yeah, if you want to know what NOT to do...

Old 07-06-2017, 07:39 AM

10,341 posts, read 5,867,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCNYC View Post

NO
NO
NO
yeah go check on her, ask: 'hey, what's with the dining and ditching routine? I'm worried about you.'

Old 07-06-2017, 07:57 AM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan27 View Post
You should be worried one way or the other. First go check on her for her safety. I'm not kidding, go see if she's okay.

If you get there and she's fine you are still within your rights to inquire as to what has happened over the past couple of weeks and she'd better have a pretty good answer.

If she's dismissive of your or is mad at you for checking up on her after two weeks then it's time to move on. This is not how adults act if they're upset. I would seriously be pissed if someone made me worry about their safety like that and then just find out they weren't talking to me.

But seriously go check on her.
Yeah, well make sure she is okay, I agree with that. But if you know she is okay and just not talking to you, then just move it on, don't even bother with her.

I've had friends disappear on me for no apparent reason and then turn out to be okay. Then I had friends disappear on me for no apparent reason and then found out that something extremely horrible happened to them.

That's one of the issues I have with "ghosting", I find myself thinking something happened to them. But if I know that she is okay, (like if I see she has an active social media and she is still posting on it and not talking to me) then I'd run, not walk the other way because someone who can toy with my feelings like that is dangerous and ruthless to me. Therefore, she is not worth my time.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dport7674 View Post
Do not check on her. He already said she's active on social media. She ghosted his ass. Happens.

"And she'd better have a good answer." what if she doesn't? What advice then? Throw a rock thru her window? Walk away slowly with his head down? Scream and yell at her?
LOL!!!

She don't really need any answers. Normally, a ghoster would get ghosted by me. The funny thing is that I was the one that needed a good answer for a ghoster.

Her: So why have you been avoiding me, it's been three weeks.

Me: Um, I texted you a couple of times and you ignored me for a week, I thought you were done.

Her: I had this and this and that happen.

Me: Um, I took one look at your social media and that doesn't seem to be the case. So I deleted your number and just got done with it.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Done? Jenk, you're just getting warmed up!

Happy 4th!
Just getting warmed up?! I'm in AZ!!!

I'm BAKING. With heat exhaustion and passing out in the heat. Oh, you better believe I'm done.

Old 07-06-2017, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zentropa View Post
You know, that is so true. I always try to keep 10 guys on the dating bench at all times. When one moves up in the rotation. I have another group on call, and I will move the best one up to the 10th position. Sometimes me and my girlfriends trade.

It is exhausting, but it is so important to me to have plenty of guys available to me in case of emergency or famine.
Cracks me up for some reason.

I could only handle one. I've tried the 10 at a time thing and...

I get torn or indecisive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships