Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-13-2017, 03:40 PM

534 posts, read 489,448 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
But then the problem isn't men, or as she stated the ugly fat men who were her age (the horror), but her self concept and her incomplete development as a person. Life presents all of us with challenges, and hers is a delusional level of self aggrandizement, but regardless we're all judged best by how we manage our unique challenges. Words betray me when I try to describe how utterly she fails to mange her burden.

I gotta love her a little though, because while I am old I'm not fat and she didn't list bald among the awfulness she saw around her, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now. Yeah, I know bald was probably implied. Hush.
Exactly! I love that you got what I was saying, thank you. She does not yet have the self awareness to realize that her own objectification of herself, and her equal objectification of men, is what is leading to her disliked experience of men objectifying her. (Another woman might enjoy the objectification). I will be so glad when the blame wars between men and women are over.

Every woman (I am one and I've talked to many, so I'm calling this a universal experience) has that moment at a certain age where they realize what "Pretty/Not pretty" (which is about sexual attraction) is and the objective power, or lack of power, it seems to hold for her. To the extent that the particular woman integrates that objectiveness into her whole being will determine the experiences that involve "pretty/not pretty" in her life. I'm certain that there is a male equivalent of that, but I don't know what it is!

Last edited by typical_guinea_pig; 10-13-2017 at 03:54 PM.. Reason: clarity
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-13-2017, 03:44 PM

39,228 posts, read 27,611,062 times
No one is too beautiful for anything, come on now.

Old 10-13-2017, 04:05 PM

4,575 posts, read 5,192,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
Except to play an ugly girl on tv.

Chloe Grace as Carrie White?...Uh huh.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:01 PM

48,534 posts, read 34,863,037 times
I watched the videos she has on youtube. She is more attractive then the lead pic, but she is an average 40 something. /shrug

Horrendous attitude.
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events

Old 10-13-2017, 06:03 PM

639 posts, read 376,510 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower3191981 View Post
You might be too beautiful

Old 10-13-2017, 06:39 PM

926 posts, read 673,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homina12 View Post
But then the problem isn't men, or as she stated the ugly fat men who were her age (the horror), but her self concept and her incomplete development as a person. Life presents all of us with challenges, and hers is a delusional level of self aggrandizement, but regardless we're all judged best by how we manage our unique challenges. Words betray me when I try to describe how utterly she fails to mange her burden.

I gotta love her a little though, because while I am old I'm not fat and she didn't list bald among the awfulness she saw around her, so I'm feeling pretty good about myself right about now. Yeah, I know bald was probably implied. Hush.
What's wrong with bald guys (or guys who are going bald)? There are some pretty fire guys who got a smoove dome Don't get me wrong tho....I like running my fingers through a guys hair while I'm kissing him...BUT, if he's bald and cute (cute to me, attractiveness is subjective ), then I'm all over that....

Old 10-13-2017, 06:49 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GKelly View Post
I wonder what the right mix is? I'm often self-deprecating because I feel confident about myself enough to make fun of me, but people take me seriously and tell me to have more confidence lol.
These people wouldn't know confidence if it slapped them upside their heads. Confidence is not taking yourself so seriously that the only thoughts you can handle are worshiping thoughts. It is okay to recognize that you're human. I deal with the same thing.

If anything, it is the people who have to go around announcing that they are God's gift to women, world, or whatever that are lacking in a bit of confidence.

i don't respect blowhards and I don't care to be one.

Old 10-13-2017, 06:52 PM

9,301 posts, read 8,349,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dissenter View Post
https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirro...h-11324875.amp

I went and searched for more pictures of her and now I'm DEFINITELY convinced she is using heavy drugs of some kind if she thinks she is universally beautiful. She would be average looks wise, but the delusion drags her down into the hell no category.
Nah, it's them thirsty boys. Enough people tell you something about yourself or treat you a certain way, you're gonna believe you're that person.

Those types of thirsty boys are so desperate, they'd do even a guy if they could.

Old 10-13-2017, 11:31 PM

1,838 posts, read 2,976,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by typical_guinea_pig View Post
Exactly! I love that you got what I was saying, thank you. She does not yet have the self awareness to realize that her own objectification of herself, and her equal objectification of men, is what is leading to her disliked experience of men objectifying her. (Another woman might enjoy the objectification). I will be so glad when the blame wars between men and women are over.

Every woman (I am one and I've talked to many, so I'm calling this a universal experience) has that moment at a certain age where they realize what "Pretty/Not pretty" (which is about sexual attraction) is and the objective power, or lack of power, it seems to hold for her. To the extent that the particular woman integrates that objectiveness into her whole being will determine the experiences that involve "pretty/not pretty" in her life. I'm certain that there is a male equivalent of that, but I don't know what it is!
The player! He spends all his young adult years juggling women, having meaningless hook ups, and breaking hearts as he feels he has too many options to commit to just 1 woman.

Then in the blink of an eye he's 35+ and there's a new crop of players on the scene that he can't compete with so now he wants to settle down but is faced with the realization of how limited his options are at this point thus making him bitter because no one wants to settle for him. When he could have easily had a great woman and settled down in his younger years but it never occurred to him that at some point his luck would run out.

Old 10-14-2017, 02:28 AM

272 posts, read 185,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaphysique View Post
Lol. Some of y'all sound butthurt. A lot of dudes her age aren't in shape and aren't all that. Exactly what she's referring to. I wonder what the dudes who act bent look like.

She stated she wants to remain active and get out and a lot of men her age are cool with being sedentary.

It's no different than an attractive, fit and active mid-40s man, who will show signs of maturation, wanting a woman who is his equal. How many dudes on here act like women are dried up prunes after their early 30s, and complain they're no longer fit and active.

This lady has bomb cheekbones and gorgeous skin.
And along with those cheekbones comes the crowes feet, teeth way too big, and a gaunt appearance.
Hey, she asked for it.
The smile looks forced.

The four kids are probably empty-headed brats like her.

She would do in a pinch but I surely wouldn't open a vein for her.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships