Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-14-2017, 09:58 PM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And you want her back, why?
To show her ex (that mentally screw him by screwing his friends) that hes no longer living a "stagnate" life, that he's moved out of his parents house, has own place, has a blossoming career with high financial rewards; a man that has is act together.

Right, OP? oh wait, youre still living in your mamma basement. NVM.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2017, 10:05 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,593,114 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by errorproxy View Post
She broke up with me about a month ago because after I graduated for 8 months I was stagnant in my life (living at home with my parents, doing nothing, we were also long distance). She's very driven and wishes I was but waited too long for me to change.

As she went in for her Master's I left the area. We're 6 hours apart now.

She wants to sleep with my friend(s) to **** me over and make me move on but she couldn't do it. They talked in the bedroom for a while and she left. Nothing happened. She texted me everything and said she wants me but only for sex. As well as what's stated in the title. I believe it's hard for her because we were each other's firsts.

Does she still have feelings for me? How do I get her back?

tl;dr: Ex-gf left me a month ago because I was stagnant after graduated for 8 months. She wants to **** me over by having sex with my friends but couldn't do it.
Tell her she can get it on with anyone she wants, just not with you anymore. You don't want to catch diseases from her, do you?

Old 10-15-2017, 02:58 AM

4 posts, read 2,264 times
This is real for me. I wish it wasn't.

I do have to change. I have a biotech lined up but it starts in Jan. I'm doing other things now too. I've always exercised.

She cares because she couldn't do it. I know she hasn't yet. I trust her.

She's 7 months older than me. But she's mentally way more mature than me.

Thanks for all the support guys.

This will be the hardest thing I will ever have to get through in my life thus far.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:00 AM

4 posts, read 2,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiiancoconut View Post
To show her ex (that mentally screw him by screwing his friends) that hes no longer living a "stagnate" life, that he's moved out of his parents house, has own place, has a blossoming career with high financial rewards; a man that has is act together.

Right, OP? oh wait, youre still living in your mamma basement. NVM.
****, you're right dude.

I just graduated but for 8 months I did some odd jobs and volunteering. But this is exactly why she left me. 8 months she gave me chances.

But I've a biotech job in Jan. A real research job. But it's too late.

Old 10-15-2017, 03:07 AM

16,235 posts, read 25,221,586 times
Why would you want her back? I think that you should move on, and stop taking her calls.

Done is done.
....letting go is sadness....hanging on is depression.

Old 10-15-2017, 06:51 AM

901 posts, read 747,573 times
Quote:
****, you're right dude.

I just graduated but for 8 months I did some odd jobs and volunteering. But this is exactly why she left me. 8 months she gave me chances.

Why would you want someone who left you because you had an 8 month dry spell of employment after graduation? Run, dude, seriously run. Go build your life, let her kiss all the frogs, then laugh when you're a success and she is beggin to come back. Success is the best revenge. Trust me I have girls from high school and college that I dated trying to hit me back up over the years, some of their lives turned to complete s***(low wage jobs, kids from multiple fathers etc)

Old 10-15-2017, 07:13 AM

22,278 posts, read 21,733,087 times
OP you seem to have difficulty interpreting her intentions and her feelings. She can't simultaneously be trying to ********* over and show she cares. Surely that makes no logical sense to you? THINK.

She wants you to move on. Why else would she come right out ask you for permission to cuckold you. Total disrespect, because your passivity in your life shows how much you don't respect yourself

Time to start living like an adult man, is the message she and the universe are giving you.

Old 10-15-2017, 10:30 AM

16,960 posts, read 17,345,504 times
Quote:
****, you're right dude.

You might not realize it now, but she did you a huge favor. You dont want to be with this woman.

Think about it, you're crying over a woman that will only bring you misery. I know, your heart dont care, but think logically.

MOVE ON, PHEWL!

Old 10-15-2017, 09:27 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,138,472 times
Quote:
This is real for me. I wish it wasn't.

I do have to change. I have a biotech lined up but it starts in Jan. I'm doing other things now too. I've always exercised.

She cares because she couldn't do it. I know she hasn't yet. I trust her.

She's 7 months older than me. But she's mentally way more mature than me.

Thanks for all the support guys.

This will be the hardest thing I will ever have to get through in my life thus far.
I’ll tell you something you don’t want to read.

She’s already slept with other guys where she is. She just wants to hear the words from you that she can sleep with other guys so she doesn’t have to feel guilty for dumping you. She’s 23 and a coward because she doesn’t want to tell you that she wants to sleep around and experiment with her sexuality. That’s the thing with some women in their early 20s. They dump the guy they’re with, join their friends and hit the road.

What do you do? Cut her off. She will come looking for you because she will not want you to move on, she will want you to hang onto her for the ego boost. Don’t do it. By the time you get your stuff together, you won’t want her anymore.

Old 10-16-2017, 01:18 AM

1,199 posts, read 730,965 times
She slept with your friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships