Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-17-2018, 11:33 PM

102,212 posts, read 107,931,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4LoveofGod View Post
I've lost any real hope in that a while ago. I don't even try anymore. I mainly go out cause I like having a couple drinks, listening to awesome underground house music and seeing my friends. I've lost 90% hope in meeting anybody anywhere really. I don't meet women at all in my daily routine even though I've worked very hard to diversify my lifestyle, the people I hang out with, places I go to, etc... last couple years. Online dating is still totally impossible of course.

this thread is more curiosity than anything
I'm telling you, Georgia could be your ticket. The only problem is, that the United Arab Emirates have a visa-free relationship with Georgia, and you know, those young Emiratis would be stiff competition for you; they make the level of money you make look like small change. Still, those Georgian women are gorgeous.

Isn't it about time you took an exotic vacation? What could it hurt to take a look around?

Old 01-17-2018, 11:34 PM

24 posts, read 31,794 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Oh, ok. Well, what is he supposed to do about it, then? Don't tell him to go for the 2nd-tier women. He refuses to.

I'm okay with dating somebody a little less attractive than myself as long as the overall package is still decent

if you want me to be honest, it's just hard to realize that I'm dating somebody less qualified than myself in everything. I'm 29, making huge money, have my own house, extremely hard working/successful/established/mature/financially saavy, intelligent, educated, awesome lifestyle, etc... I have to settle for a woman who makes 1/5th my income, likely has a ton of debt and on top of that, I have to settle for someone who is nowhere near as attractive as myself and has a kid with someone else.

This is how screwed up dating is nowadays. Women are considered so much higher than men on the societal scale that I have to turn myself into a phenomenal package overall (which I already am) to get a mediocre woman.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:35 PM

15,074 posts, read 10,105,001 times
Just because you observed them turning down even 10 guys does not mean they are not interested in meeting guys.

You may be overplaying your hand.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Why go through so much work and endure miserable conditions?
Ask them. Did you think they hang out here on CD-R, or something?

Old 01-17-2018, 11:36 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
I'm okay with dating somebody a little less attractive than myself as long as the overall package is still decent

if you want me to be honest, it's just hard to realize that I'm dating somebody less qualified than myself in everything. I'm 29, making huge money, have my own house, extremely hard working/successful/established/mature/financially saavy, intelligent, educated, awesome lifestyle, etc... I have to settle for a woman who makes 1/5th my income, likely has a ton of debt and on top of that, I have to settle for someone who is nowhere near as attractive as myself and has a kid with someone else.

This is how screwed up dating is nowadays. Women are considered so much higher than men on the societal scale that I have to turn myself into a phenomenal package overall (which I already am) to get a mediocre woman.
Do you work as a used car salesman too?

Old 01-17-2018, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
I'm telling you, Georgia could be your ticket. The only problem is, that the United Arab Emirates have a visa-free relationship with Georgia, and you know, those young Emiratis would be stiff competition for you; they make the level of money you make look like small change. Still, those Georgian women are gorgeous.

Isn't it about time you took an exotic vacation? What could it hurt to take a look around?

I don't know about meeting a foreign woman. I'm so Americanized that I fear I will not relate well to them

In terms of ethnicity, I actually prefer non white girls. I think many white women age horribly - I would be open to an Italian, Greek, middle eastern, Spanish, Asian, even a light skinned black girl as long as they are of similar culture to me.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:44 PM

4,868 posts, read 8,411,220 times
If a 6'3" 220lbs of solid muscle caucasian (my ethnic type) dude tried to talk to me in a bar, I'd wonder if he was high or just trying to get what he can at last call. I mean I clean up pretty decent but I'm definitely not a solid 10.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:45 PM

Quote:
I don't know about meeting a foreign woman. I'm so Americanized that I fear I will not relate well to them

In terms of ethnicity, I actually prefer non white girls. I think many white women age horribly - I would be open to an Italian, Greek, middle eastern, Spanish, Asian, even a light skinned black girl as long as they are of similar culture to me.
DUDE, those Georgian women are exactly what you're looking for; similar to Greek, middle eastern, but more beautiful! Don't tell me you don't know this. You're just doing your regular thing of rejecting all advice, no matter how good it is.

Where do you take your vacations, anyway? Do something interesting, for once in your life.

Old 01-17-2018, 11:47 PM

2,170 posts, read 3,307,837 times
Quote:

You do realize that Greek, Italian and Spanish woman are no considered "non-white" right?, lol

Old 01-17-2018, 11:48 PM

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships