Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 02:22 PM

2 posts, read 5,138 times

Advertisements

I’ve been with my boyfriend for some months now.Since we’ve been together he’s moved in my moms house with me. I’m 18 he’s 23. He’s gotten me a ring and for my birthday he made me a cute letter/card with loving words and our pictures inside of it. The thing is, before we were official, he had a girlfriend. They met through church, we met at Job Corp. She wasn’t in Job Corp with him so he started to talk to me. On National Boyfriend Day, I posted us on Facebook, she saw it and they broke up. She still wanted the truth about how long I had been in the picture and about what we had done behind closed doors because he wasn’t being honest with her so she messaged me and I told her the truth. After she messaged me he told her that he was done with her and he told her to never text or call him again. We became official after that. He even blocked her on Facebook. I thought everything was gonna be fine until I came across some messages he sent her on his second Facebook page and Instagram. I even noticed from his Instagram activity that he had been liking pictures of her and flirting. In his messages he was sexually pursuing her. I was very confused and hurt because why would he still be entertaining her after basically telling her he was through with her. He’s gotten me things he didn’t get her. It makes me think I was just a side chick that got recruited to main chick, but if he was truly happy with her I wouldn’t have never became a side to begin with. Why won’t he leave her alone and let her go? He hasn’t done it in a few weeks but I don’t know how long that will last.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:27 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,920,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer___ View Post
I’ve been with my boyfriend for some months now.Since we’ve been together he’s moved in my moms house with me. I’m 18 he’s 23. He’s gotten me a ring and for my birthday he made me a cute letter/card with loving words and our pictures inside of it. The thing is, before we were official, he had a girlfriend. They met through church, we met at Job Corp. She wasn’t in Job Corp with him so he started to talk to me. On National Boyfriend Day, I posted us on Facebook, she saw it and they broke up. She still wanted the truth about how long I had been in the picture and about what we had done behind closed doors because he wasn’t being honest with her so she messaged me and I told her the truth. After she messaged me he told her that he was done with her and he told her to never text or call him again. We became official after that. He even blocked her on Facebook. I thought everything was gonna be fine until I came across some messages he sent her on his second Facebook page and Instagram. I even noticed from his Instagram activity that he had been liking pictures of her and flirting. In his messages he was sexually pursuing her. I was very confused and hurt because why would he still be entertaining her after basically telling her he was through with her. He’s gotten me things he didn’t get her. It makes me think I was just a side chick that got recruited to main chick, but if he was truly happy with her I wouldn’t have never became a side to begin with. Why won’t he leave her alone and let her go? He hasn’t done it in a few weeks but I don’t know how long that will last.
She woman-to-woman-ed you and you still stayed with him? smh

Your mom should have told you that this was a bad idea to move him in. Besides, what a guy gets for you vs. what he gets for her doesn't mean anything.

You both got played. Side chick, main chick ... doesn't matter. Kick him out.

Old 04-06-2018, 02:37 PM

13,262 posts, read 8,021,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BirdieBelle View Post
She woman-to-woman-ed you and you still stayed with him? smh

Your mom should have told you that this was a bad idea to move him in. Besides, what a guy gets for you vs. what he gets for her doesn't mean anything.

You both got played. Side chick, main chick ... doesn't matter. Kick him out.

And it makes me wonder just how many other chicks are out there.

I'm curious OP, did you know about his GF while he was seeing you? In other words, did you know at the time, that you were a side chick?

Old 04-06-2018, 02:44 PM

11,020 posts, read 5,981,700 times
Quote:
I’ve been with my boyfriend for some months now.

Why won’t he leave her alone and let her go? He hasn’t done it in a few weeks but I don’t know how long that will last.
Transition phase. It will likely pass over and be over.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:01 PM

29,513 posts, read 22,636,772 times
Social media nonsense again.

Move on OP, and find a more healthy relationship in the future.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:14 PM

2 posts, read 5,138 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
And it makes me wonder just how many other chicks are out there.

I'm curious OP, did you know about his GF while he was seeing you? In other words, did you know at the time, that you were a side chick?
Yea I did, but if he was happy with her I would have never been on the side. She made her national boyfriend post, I saw it then I made mines.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:17 PM

49,932 posts, read 59,920,589 times
Quote:
She made her national boyfriend post, I saw it then I made mines.
Ohhhhh so you were trying to stake your claim, huh?? hahahahahahaha!

He's not worth posting about. You can't overlap like that. You need to be better than that.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:22 PM

777 posts, read 452,394 times
He who marries his mistress creates a job opening.

The dude is a player with no sense of loyalty or fidelity. If you want a "boyfriend", drop him. Find someone who is unattached to begin with if you want any chance of not ending up with a lying cheating d-bag.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:23 PM

8,923 posts, read 7,718,408 times
Baby girl, if he'll cheat with you, he'll cheat on you.

That's all there is to it.

You have to learn to read between the lines with these kinds of things. Did you really think this guy would be faithful to you, after he cheated with you? This is more about him, than you.

Come on now. You have more common sense than that.

Old 04-06-2018, 03:24 PM

6,129 posts, read 6,808,452 times
Oh, honey. Just wow.

It is a very common mistake to focus on the girlfriend and how “she must not be right for him because he’s with me”. This is exactly how women get played.

Focus on HIS behavior.

A good guy who is unhappy in a relationship, then meets someone else who is right for him, is straight up with his girlfriend ASAP. He breaks it off with her and pursues the one that’s better suited to hm no strings attached.

This guy kept you both. He only stopped because YOUR actions got him caught, and when he got confronted he lied. THEN, when the poor girl went around him and found out the truth, he cut *her* off like *she* was in the wrong (if that’s even what happened, she might have been the one doing the blocking first lol).

He lies. He’s not above seeing two women at once. He didn’t get rid of the girl he was supposedly so incompatible with when he had the first chance to, even after SHE FOUND OUT ABOUT YOU. He still tried to lie and hold on to her.

Best case scenario he doesn’t know what he wants. More likely scenario he’s a player and you’re the game.

Get out while you can. And stop being a side chick. It’s a losing hand and you played yourself hard... and crushed some innocent woman in the process.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships