Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2018, 07:23 PM

13 posts, read 10,422 times

Advertisements

Trying to keep this short.* When I met my husband, I was very good friends with a gay man who was a prominent hair dresser.* I even moved in with him during my divorce.**

We were close.* He was a jerk at times to me but I accepted him for who he was.* When my husband came into the picture, he was very jealous of him.* He even suggested that we had sex.* RIDICULOUS.* My now husband trashed my friend and a few fights ended with my old friend hating me and my now husband.*

What happened was my now husband lost our parking pass in the apartment.* My old friend hadn't told his apartment that I was paying half the rent.* So when that was lost, my old friend became livid and said it was 500 bucks to get a replacement.* My now husband blew up and said I was extorting him and he called the apartment complex and complained.**

Between this and the fact that I became angry at my old friend --and I called the company to determine the REAL cost of this replacement -- my old friend was found out for sharing his apartment with me, when he shouldn't have been.

My now husband was thrilled that we left there and got him in trouble.* He didn't like his anger and his threats.* It was a mess.

It's been a couple of years, but my now husband saw my old friend.* (who won't speak to me and has TRASHED me to all of my old friends).* My old friend is gay and flirts with him.* And my husband tells me I should be nice to him.* Last night he said he ran into him on the street and my old friend screamed (sitting outside at an eatery)**

"i recognize that body and I recognize that big Mod cut....swinging back and forth"* My husband was in workout clothes and he wears them tight.

My husband told me that he ran into him and that this happened and that the guy asked about how his "girlfriend" was..* and that he said that I was a vindictive woman and he would never talk to me again.

My husband said well you nearly got him kicked out of his apartment!* I said because of YOU!* You should have told him and owned it , if you are going to pretend to be friends with him....

He said that he thinks he's a piece of **** but that he was being nice because he had to.* and that he was being complimented in public.**

I said YOU caused this!* You hated him!* YOU made me end my friend hate each other.* YOU called the apartment complex because you thought i was extorted you for a parking pass!* *

He said that I should just go apologize to him.... and start over.**

What do you think?**I am mad. I think he is sick for allowing this man to talk about his genitalia. He seems to take it as a compliment!

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2018 at 09:56 PM.. Reason: Inappropriate language.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2018, 07:50 PM

17,755 posts, read 9,208,286 times
If you want to be friends again with the gay guy, just contact him and tell him the truth. This stuff seems petty.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:51 PM

He won’t. He seems to believe my husband and hates me. He even trashed me and called me a liar to my husband. Who did not tell him he is wrong...just said we should all get together.

Old 05-19-2018, 07:57 PM

11,396 posts, read 24,459,619 times
Too much drama, lady. Just shut it down and move on.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:00 PM

3,402 posts, read 3,578,000 times
That's why fewer friends, fewer problem. Problem solved.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:00 PM

34,235 posts, read 18,590,367 times
You, and your husband should get on the same page, and put this entire episode behind you. Nothing is to be gained by contacting the hair dresser.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:04 PM

10,341 posts, read 5,869,177 times
I guess if my bf said he was walking down the street, and some ex-guy-friend started screaming at him in public about his big swinging weiner, and he went over to talk to him after that, and told me I should apologize for my bad behavior...I would pretend I never knew either of them and get some new people in my life.

But that's just me.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:07 PM

Thank you! That’s how i feel! I said my god, to the people around you... you looked gay!!!

He said i just needed to Remeber that is how he is and just move on.

I am mad. In so many ways.

I would have said...sorry... running late! Gotta run. Talk soon! That is my idea of being fake polite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RbccL View Post
I guess if my bf said he was walking down the street, and some ex-guy-friend started screaming at him in public about his big swinging weiner, and he went over to talk to him after that, and told me I should apologize for my bad behavior...I would pretend I never knew either of them and get some new people in my life.

But that's just me.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 05-19-2018 at 09:53 PM.. Reason: Fixed technical glitch in quote.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:19 PM

1,201 posts, read 804,603 times
Way too much drama for me to even follow? What’s with all the asterisks? I don’t even know what I just read but I’m sure the answer is let it go and move on.

Old 05-19-2018, 08:39 PM

9,375 posts, read 6,982,208 times
Lucky gal?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships