Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2008, 02:34 PM

1 posts, read 33,500 times

Advertisements

I know exactly what you are saying. I offer assistance to them on the elevator and everywhere even if they don't need it. I have been very attracted to white women about 50ish for some time. There is something about there refined, classy style that makes them extremely sexy to me. I have wanted to date an older white woman just to please her. It just feels so natural to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
I am 34 y/o black guy and as of late I have had an interest in older ,38 to 50 y/o, white women. I like slinder build black women but for some reason I have been attracted to this &quot;type&quot; of white women latey. I have never been attracted to white women before but I sure have been getting turned on lately that's for sure. I think I am attracted to the cultural differences<shrugs>

If you can answer my question feel free......

Old 12-31-2008, 02:52 PM

28 posts, read 99,947 times
This won't be PC to say, but a long-time friend of mine, who has dated many white women and is now married to one 15 years his senior, told me that if he had known white women age so poorly, in general, he would have made a different choice.

His wife had crow's feet in her 30s and has wrinkles in her 40s. He was reminiscing about a black girl he once dated that he ran into recently who looked almost like time had stood still.

I have seen some white women age well; in fact, one woman I work with is in her 40s but looks early 30-ish. But that is not the rule, it is the exception.

Old 12-31-2008, 05:18 PM

12,954 posts, read 13,665,225 times
Quote:
I am 34 y/o black guy and as of late I have had an interest in older ,38 to 50 y/o, white women. I like slinder build black women but for some reason I have been attracted to this "type" of white women latey. I have never been attracted to white women before but I sure have been getting turned on lately that's for sure. I think I am attracted to the cultural differences<shrugs>

Sounds like you got a teacher Complex dude, does it turn you on when she pulls her bi-focals down, hold out her hand and softly says , Ron..."gimme your Gum"

Old 12-31-2008, 05:45 PM

2,588 posts, read 5,430,664 times
Dating isn't meant to be taken so seriously. It's about spending time with someone with whom you share an attraction to see if there is anymore to it. If there is, you continue and if there isn't, you move on and so do they. There shouldn't be any hard feelings, because it's all just testing waters and having fun. The best way to date is to date lots of people and keep it simple. So, I don't see anything wrong with dating older, white women if you find them attractive. There is nothing wrong with trying to get to know people with different cultural backgrounds. If you don't, you could miss out on some fun and just never know.

Old 02-14-2009, 09:32 AM

1,249 posts, read 2,962,441 times
Default Maybe the term "Old Petri Dish" would be a more descriptive Term!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladywithafan View Post
We older white women seem to be getting our pick of every kind of litter lately
I guess there are many unhappy older woman who have succumbed to being less than reverent towards their own well being. It is sad to see any woman throw her dignity down the sewer and subject their well being to that of a Petri Dish!

Old 04-21-2009, 12:28 PM

326 posts, read 880,535 times
This thread wont end well....

Old 04-21-2009, 12:48 PM

727 posts, read 1,890,624 times
Quote:
I am 34 y/o black guy and as of late I have had an interest in older ,38 to 50 y/o, white women. I like slinder build black women but for some reason I have been attracted to this "type" of white women latey. I have never been attracted to white women before but I sure have been getting turned on lately that's for sure. I think I am attracted to the cultural differences<shrugs>

Maaaan.....I need like a Kim Bassinger,Rene Zellweger or Lisa Rena in my life.....I love women period!! But sometimes you wanna experience different women of diff culture.....

Old 04-21-2009, 12:54 PM

267 posts, read 1,122,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebanker View Post
This thread wont end well....
You got that right! Pass the popcorn . . .

Old 04-21-2009, 01:06 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,773,094 times
Too bad you don't live in Jamacia or the Caribbean, there is an entire industry based on shuttling middle aged white women down there for sex vacations with young black males. They don't want to be "caught" with a black man here in the states, so they sneak off the the islands for a fling never to be seen by family or co-workers.

Old 04-21-2009, 01:08 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,601,320 times
I'm almost 38, few more weeks, yippee, I'll be on Ron's older women list :
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships