Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 02:06 AM

11 posts, read 6,110 times

Advertisements

So I saw my ex a month ago, we gave each other awkward looks and I added him on facebook to show no hard feelings. Anyways, after awhile he saw me in uni and came up to me and started talking, than right after that he started texting me. We kept talking and it sounded as if we were flirting I told him my wallpaper is that of an angel and he said "must be you cause you said Angel". Later on I left and went to the library, he asked me if I was there (guess he saw me) and than came up to me and started talking in person. We started talking about Kim K and he mentioned her fake ass and pulled up a pic... Anyways after that, he started snapping me and would respond in a matter of seconds. So I snapped a picture of me sleeping with a caption relating to school. He responded "damn" to that while ignoring the chat part and I called him out for it and he's like "You look fine", I was like WDYM and he's like "hot is a better term." Anyways I noticed the girl he left me for removed posts of him on her instagram, so I assumed they broke up. I messaged him asking if he's trying to cheat or if he just recently got out of a relationship. Especially when he told me "screw relationships, its not important right now". Than he's like "don't get ur hopes up, we still together". And I got mad, I was like wtf you were the one flirting... and he claims he didn't know what else to say when asked about the "damn" comment (makes no sense, I was talking about school & NOBODY else responded to the picture snaps...). We got into a fight from there on and blocked each other. This is NOT the first time it happened. We were together in 2015, he left me for some other girl (still together with her). In 2016 he texted me out of the blue, I was still upset and hurt so I did get emotional, than we fought and he blocked. And we talked again randomly in 2017 but it was dismissed quickly. We KEEEP doing this again and again. He was my first true love... and at the time I was hurt. Anyways we always try to be friends or whatever, reconcile, fight, block each other. ALWAYS just him and I who keep doing this. The weird thing is I have never spoken or reconciled with any other ex. I don't understand why we need to establish any friendship between us, we were never friends. It was 4 god damn years ago, we were together for like 5 months & it wasn't even THAT serious. Yet there's something that just keeps making us try to reconcile: 2015,2016, 2017 & 2018..... It's a never ending cycle.

Why do you think we do it all the time? Is there a deeper meaning to all this? Who Mod cut. needs to remain friends with an ex... especially after so long & not even being close friends.

He replayed the snaps as well and I thought oh maybe, he didn't read it so wanted to. I asked him "did you not notice the spelling mistake?" Him: I was too distracted

These were the snaps I sent:
Mod cut.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 12-14-2018 at 01:59 PM.. Reason: (1) Inappropriate language; (2) new members may not post links.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 02:30 AM

61,740 posts, read 87,172,581 times
Ugh... Another Harlequin books potential...

Old 12-14-2018, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elnina View Post
Ugh... Another Harlequin books potential...

AHAHA I know I type too much, but hey details.

TLDR: Ex and I always try to reconcile, happened in 2015,2016,2017 & 2018. In the end we always fight and block each other. Same ex left me for another girl, 4 years ago. We were only together for 5 months & it wasn't even that serious nor were we close friends...

Old 12-14-2018, 02:58 AM

1,702 posts, read 2,325,014 times
Keep him blocked this time.

Old 12-14-2018, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by behindthescreen View Post
Keep him blocked this time.

He always blocked me, I never did. But yeah this time I did block.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:01 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,551,381 times
It's all 'cute' and 'fun' now but how silly will you feel when you eventually find out he's got a kid on the way, has a serious relationship, whatever--and you're just the fall back? When you look at all that 'cute' and 'fun' wasted time?

Old 12-14-2018, 04:35 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,929,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by commercial_fox View Post

Why do you think we do it all the time? Is there a deeper meaning to all this? Who TF needs to remain friends with an ex... especially after so long & not even being close friends.]
You don't need to. It seems like you've allowed it so far, though. It's better to just cut him out of your life and stop agreeing to be friends with him.
Quote:
Good. It's for the best.

Old 12-14-2018, 05:56 AM

23,173 posts, read 26,207,141 times
Quote:
. We got into a fight from there on and blocked each other.
…….snip..... reconcile, fight, block each other.
https://imgur.com/a/BnN5UsN
Quote:
So which is it?

Old 12-14-2018, 06:21 AM

2,163 posts, read 1,551,381 times
A bunch of pointless foolishness. This entire thread is just an excuse to bask in the joy of 'luv'.

Old 12-14-2018, 06:24 AM

2,916 posts, read 1,516,469 times
You're wasting your time. Also, both of you sound fairly immature. How old are you two?

Just ignore him in a future. You'll be much happier, and he will understand where you stand it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships