Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 07:30 AM

1,883 posts, read 2,521,468 times

Advertisements

Eh...some people like drama
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-12-2018, 08:19 AM

13,262 posts, read 8,027,035 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post
Not just 1 but a handful of guys I communicate with, I may say rude things to them, and yet they still want to hook up or hang out.

For instance, I accused one of them of stealing my keys, calling him names/ calling cops on him etc and he still comes over to have fun plus dates.

One guy is always late, a little flakey, I can be really rude to him about it, when we meet, he just laughs it off and acts all OK

Another I have seen for a couple years, he hangs out/ hook up, every once in awhile I'll tell him off, and then he comes over again, says "Oh you were so lippy" and then acts OK about it.

They are quality guys too (decent good looking, nice personalities) but it seems that many just like the attention, to be called names, etc.

I admit sometimes it even adds an element of sexual excitement when doing this. It's almost like calling them names made us closer/ more comfortable with each other.

I think if you are TOO nice, people just get bored of it all..

I'm going to say that SOME people like that dynamic. You like being kind of sadistic, and you attract those folks who want to be domineered and treated poorly.

But not everyone is in to that, and I'll go as far to say that most people don't care for that. I think it'd be wise to keep that in mind.

Old 12-12-2018, 08:42 AM

6,737 posts, read 4,419,540 times
" Men will put up with a lot in order to get laid--especially with someone who's a "sure thing."

Yea, we are like that. I've never met her and I cant stop thinking about her.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:11 AM

587 posts, read 423,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelBC View Post

OP, I just do not understand why you feel you need to be rude ? is it all part of a dom schene?
No, I'm not the dominant one sexually, but at times in the mood to just dish out names such as dumb, stalker, etc...accuse them of stealing things...cheating etc.

It often adds an extra unexpected element as it sometimes leads to passionate hair pulling, dirty talk etc.

Not only just hook up but dates. Weird but it often bonds certain people in a strange way in my experience. Like if you are comfortable enough to call someone out/ call someone names, it feels like you "break the ice". I see many of these guys over and over.

Old 12-12-2018, 09:38 AM

314 posts, read 439,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by krosser100 View Post

It often adds an extra unexpected element as it sometimes leads to passionate hair pulling, dirty talk etc.
I get it, although I'm as straight as you can be, I have been with a couple of women where this would apply.

Eh, to each their own, if you and the other like it and it is within your boundaries then have at it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships