Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2019, 07:04 AM

17,747 posts, read 9,202,314 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityWhiteWeathers View Post
I'll just block him.
I think that's probably a good idea. It really does seem like he couldn't be bothered to make time for you after he realized you didn't travel there to be his sex toy for 3 days. He might also be upset about spending the 50 EUR.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2019, 07:12 AM

72 posts, read 37,287 times
Okay if he s that cheap he will deserve a cheap woman’too.

Old 04-03-2019, 02:41 PM

561 posts, read 324,650 times
Let me see if I understand this....

So you met while on a trip and hung out together and kissed. Then you got home and decided you weren't really interested in him so you ignored him for a while. Then you got bored with life so you decided to take a trip to the country he lived in and figured he could show you around so you pretended that the reason you ignored him before was that you were busy. You fly to his country, he shows you some sights, he takes you to a dinner you think is too cheap and then he takes you home. The next two days you are now mad because he's apparently realized that he's not that interested in you either or maybe he really does have to work or maybe he really did just want sex. Either way you are now annoyed that he's texting you. Just put the guy out of his misery and text him back that you aren't seriously interested in him because clearly you are not.

Old 04-03-2019, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcahacker View Post
Let me see if I understand this....

So you met while on a trip and hung out together and kissed. Then you got home and decided you weren't really interested in him so you ignored him for a while. Then you got bored with life so you decided to take a trip to the country he lived in and figured he could show you around so you pretended that the reason you ignored him before was that you were busy. You fly to his country, he shows you some sights, he takes you to a dinner you think is too cheap and then he takes you home. The next two days you are now mad because he's apparently realized that he's not that interested in you either or maybe he really does have to work or maybe he really did just want sex. Either way you are now annoyed that he's texting you. Just put the guy out of his misery and text him back that you aren't seriously interested in him because clearly you are not.
I thought we may have some sparks but I couldn't feel it on our date.
I m mad because he got cold after dinner, and told me he will contact meafter work from the mornning but nothing till the night.
And now he is apologizing his job is terrible isnt it rude.
Though I wasnt there only for him but if he wasn't there I wouldn't go.

Old 04-04-2019, 10:20 AM

561 posts, read 324,650 times
Quote:
I thought we may have some sparks but I couldn't feel it on our date.
I m mad because he got cold after dinner, and told me he will contact meafter work from the mornning but nothing till the night.
And now he is apologizing his job is terrible isnt it rude.

Though I wasnt there only for him but if he wasn't there I wouldn't go.
You don't see the irony in this? Isn't it EXACTLY what you did to him? Seemed to like him, lost interest and got distant, broke contact, and then later took up communication again claiming you had just been busy?

Old 04-04-2019, 11:01 AM

10,379 posts, read 10,919,333 times
He's trying to get something from rich americans

Old 04-04-2019, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcahacker View Post
You don't see the irony in this? Isn't it EXACTLY what you did to him? Seemed to like him, lost interest and got distant, broke contact, and then later took up communication again claiming you had just been busy?
Yeah probably but when I went there he took me out for a date and then he didn't see me again.
Now he is apologizing.
The difference is I went distant when we were texting, he went distant when I was in his country.

Old 04-04-2019, 12:31 PM

2,260 posts, read 1,138,472 times
Quote:
Yeah probably but when I went there he took me out for a date and then he didn't see me again.
Now he is apologizing.
The difference is I went distant when we were texting, he went distant when I was in his country.
You shouldnt be still contacting him, he isnt interested in you anymore.

Old 04-05-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Hemi View Post
You shouldnt be still contacting him, he isnt interested in you anymore.
Yeah I just left as it is never replied anymore.

Old 04-05-2019, 02:11 AM

61,729 posts, read 87,147,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redplum33 View Post
I think that's probably a good idea. It really does seem like he couldn't be bothered to make time for you after he realized you didn't travel there to be his sex toy for 3 days. He might also be upset about spending the 50 EUR.

We really don't know why he lost interest in OP. Was it sex or lack of it? Maybe. But maybe it was OP's demeanour that ticked him off.
Like I said, sex on a first date isn't really sought after in Europe. The whole dating scene is a little different there.
I believe that after talking with OP during the dinner and observing her behavior he decided that he is not going to waste more time with her, but being a gentleman he tried to make it a bit less obvious.
The rest might be OP's imagination. We only know her story...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships