Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: white girls : do you think this dude is hot?
yes 37 32.74%
no 67 59.29%
I'm not a white girl but I think he's hot 8 7.08%
I'm a guy and he's hot!!!! 1 0.88%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-22-2008, 11:13 PM

7 posts, read 22,195 times

Advertisements

ah I can't vote not of the caucasian persuasion....

Old 07-23-2008, 12:10 AM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
Now if he was pictured with a quarter million in cash, that might get some more positive votes. (It's a reference to that other thread for those wondering.)

Old 07-23-2008, 05:00 AM

139 posts, read 476,511 times
Jet Li is tasting looking in those pictures.

Although in general, and asian male does nothing for me ( i do like how hard his body is )

Old 07-23-2008, 06:02 AM

5,077 posts, read 14,645,493 times
I'm a white girl, he's got a nice body but that's about it. I have a pretty good range of "looks" I like but this just isn't one of them. I've only ever once or twice seen a good looking asian guy. I think those two were half American as well.

Old 07-23-2008, 06:04 AM

3,663 posts, read 8,666,425 times
No, I am not attacted to asian men. They look good, but not for me.

Lou Diamond Phillips had kind of an asian look, a tiny bit, I had a huge crush on him after the movie La Bamba

Old 07-23-2008, 08:12 AM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
I'm Chinese American and I don't think that the first Asian guy posted is hot. His face is just too pretty and feminine for me. And I'm also not really into guys with ripped bodies, no matter what their race. I can admire them just like I admire Michelangelo's statue of David, but that's not what I want to snuggle in bed with every night. Living outside a major city, pretty boy face + ripped or skinny body = gay to me.

Of the few Asian guys that I've found handsome, they had "uglier" more rugged features on their faces or they were plainer looking but with great personality. More along the lines of Toshiro Mifune.

Old 07-23-2008, 08:17 AM

8,176 posts, read 18,539,736 times
I'm surprised at the no votes....I like the more rugged look but I found him attractive.

Old 07-23-2008, 03:26 PM
miu

17,769 posts, read 40,176,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kali's Grandma View Post
I'm surprised at the no votes....I like the more rugged look but I found him attractive.
He's definitely not ugly. He's attractive in a pretty way, but not HOT looking as in I'd want to have sex with him.

Hot looking means that we'd find him attractive as a potential lover or boyfriend, but I just don't. I think that more gay men would find him attractive than straight women imo.

Old 07-24-2008, 12:36 PM

562 posts, read 2,403,633 times
Hey Aznboi, I have read your posts the last few days,and was looking at a pottery barn kids catalog,and thought of your posts( which seem to be figuring out if white women would be attracted to asian men). While I have no real strong opinion on the men either way, I feel that Asian babies are the cutest thing in the world! Every time I see their round little faces and fuzzy black hair and pink cheeks, I totally want to contact an adoption agency- even though I have 4 already. A lady at my church has 3 little girls with her asian husband, and they are the cutest little dolls ever.

How can this info help you pick up white chicks, if that is indeed your aim? And why I am not sure because Asian girls are so pretty. But, borrow an adorable little relative and go to a bookstore, park or grocery shopping. Act helpless, of course. Who knows, you may get the white girls thinking.

Last edited by fabumom07; 07-24-2008 at 12:37 PM.. Reason: type-error

Old 07-24-2008, 05:45 PM

8,515 posts, read 16,186,581 times
AZNBOI,

If you would just get off of the internet once in a while and go talk to a few of those pretty white gilrs you see, you would not need to ask us.

We all know of your love for white women. There is nothing wrong with that. I have dated several myself(I'm black) but gee-whiz man give it a break and go talk to one or two man!

The number one thing to do is just learn to socialize with them first,that's it. Don't try to "pick them up". Just socialize first than you find a common ground. Once that is established than you can move towards asking for a phone number. Remember SOCIALIZE first.............

For for crying out loud, get some damn confidence!!!!!

AZNBOI,

If you need help with how to approach women, send me a direct message.

Just to let you know, I did not start becoming "good with women" untill I was 27(I'm 34 now). Now I'm a ladies man. One of my older buddies taught me all the finer points to appraoching and attracting beautiful women. So don't be ashamed to ask. Just send a private message.

WOW!!! a hotty just walked by......(I'm in the coffee shop)

Later.....

For the record, today as i was coming back from one of my favorite PUBS here in Chicago guess what i saw?

A white girl and a asian guy holding hands!

So yes, some white girls do like Asian guys.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznBoi View Post

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships