Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-07-2010, 12:23 PM

8,262 posts, read 18,487,747 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Oh, so NOW you wanna LEAVE us in the hot tub....now that you've got it all greasy in here from that lotion!

You can't just go around spreading your Captain Daniness all over the place and leaving messes!
But sweetie, you will be getting out with me since we will be cuffed TOGETHER!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-07-2010, 12:29 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
Damn, I'm late to the party, but then I'm late for everything, pretty sure I'll be late to my own funeral.

I can honestly say I'd like to meet everyone on my friends list and a few who aren't. Somewhere in my not too distant future is another road trip cross country, I'd love to use that opportunity to meet as many of you as I can work into my travels, even if it's just for lunch or a beer. Some of you I'd go out of my way to meet because you're just that damn cool...or hot as the case might be.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:30 PM

37,619 posts, read 46,006,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Dan View Post
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!Another hot tub victim for the evil Captain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh heh. Victim schmictim. I can slay my own thank you.

Old 01-07-2010, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Heh heh. Victim schmictim. I can slay my own thank you.
I bet you look great in a swimsuit too!Slay me baby!

Old 01-07-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Damn, I'm late to the party, but then I'm late for everything, pretty sure I'll be late to my own funeral.

I can honestly say I'd like to meet everyone on my friends list and a few who aren't. Somewhere in my not too distant future is another road trip cross country, I'd love to use that opportunity to meet as many of you as I can work into my travels, even if it's just for lunch or a beer. Some of you I'd go out of my way to meet because you're just that damn cool...or hot as the case might be.
I couldnt have said it better!

Old 01-07-2010, 12:51 PM

10,172 posts, read 20,784,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Here is how I imagine a C-D get together:

One huge loft area with lots of drinks and snacks.

MrsStewart makes sure everyone who comes in is a C-D member, sipping a glass of wine.

Seeniorita, Mango Tango, Sierra, AJsMom, Mona Lisa, Amanda, ChessieMom are all drinking, hanging out and dancing on tables.

Twinkle Toes is giving everyone a dancing lesson.

Gwyn is somewhere in the corner giving everyone a lecture on fertility and long hair connection, while his beautiful wife is sitting next to him.

Rhett Butler, DFOR, Capt.Dan, Hawk, Coolhand, Urban _B, Antlered, Mr.Cat are all at the pocker table, while Cricket Factor makes sure nobody cheats.

LovesMountain, Jeepgirl, AllaboutEve, Davachka, Lucario, Rjl, Raena, Nuala, Professonator, Picklejuice and Morphous are all hanging out in a hot tub.

This is just my sick fantasy. Ha!

ETA: and if I forgot ANYONE, that's because I still have mommy's brains since giving birth. Everyone is invited, just sign in on what you'd like to be doing!

Hey, how did I end up at the poker table on not in the hot tub with all the hotties that are dancing on the tables?!? No offense to the cool cats at the poker table, but can you blame me...look at that list of hotties dancing on tables and chilling in the hot tub!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:26 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalayjones View Post
LOL noooo short black mini-dresses over here...I'm a rock n roller at heart...i need to have on some pants so i can kick some stuff over...maybe some bell bottoms like pam grier back in the day so i can be a sexy rocker i gotta have big hair though...i will not perform without big hair....

...or I'd have to do something mellow like Purple Rain after we'll all drunk and somber so I can wail out on the guitar and you all can hold your cell phones up in the sky and rock side to side.
Hell yeah! How can we have a party without you??? I just have mommy-brains and I forgot some VIP people.

I can also picture LEVOW showing up with a long-legged busty Eva Longoria look-alike.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:36 PM

42,831 posts, read 88,170,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolhand68 View Post
Hey, how did I end up at the poker table on not in the hot tub with all the hotties that are dancing on the tables?!? No offense to the cool cats at the poker table, but can you blame me...look at that list of hotties dancing on tables and chilling in the hot tub!
That's right! I wanna be in the tub, too!

Old 01-07-2010, 01:40 PM

9,444 posts, read 17,385,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sierraAZ View Post
That's right! I wanna be in the tub, too!

There is room for everyone! I picture it to be like one big-ass hot tub where eventually the entire party will end up.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:42 PM

12,200 posts, read 18,378,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
There is room for everyone! I picture it to be like one big-ass hot tub where eventually the entire party will end up.
Not everyone...then there'd be no water
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships