Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-28-2010, 09:04 AM

4,941 posts, read 8,326,170 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by max's mama View Post
Besides my undying love for Sierra, you don't know anything.

By the way, how come no-one mentioned Seeniorita? Are you people blind?
MM, you and SierraAZ are my numero uno chickas on CD!! You are both sweet, sassy, sexy a** women!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebobs View Post
Mine are and in no particular order

Max's Mama
Seeniorita
SierraAZ

thebobs, you know I loves ya too.!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Sasquatch View Post
Because everyone crushes on Seeniorita, so it's just a given, as though the title of the thread was Do you have a secret "City-Data" crush BESIDES Seeniorita?
Oh Urban, you are the ultimate CD crush dude! When I read your posts, I just wanna run my fingers through your hair and squeeze your.....oh, yeah. I AM married

Old 07-28-2010, 09:09 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeniorita View Post
Oh Urban, you are the ultimate CD crush dude! When I read your posts, I just wanna run my fingers through your hair and squeeze your.....oh, yeah. I AM married

I figured aside from a select few, I was about sixth on the list for being voted Most likely to be run down with a truck if ever recognized on the street!

I was already practicing intricate leaps for feats of escape and derring-do, all to enhance my mad ninja skillz. Chicks dig mad ninja skillz, right? It's up there with cooking and outdoor work...

Old 07-28-2010, 09:17 AM

4,533 posts, read 8,341,448 times
Quote:
Wow, to be honest, this comes as a surprise for me.
You're one of the best posters here.

Sierra, there is no order, you just want to cause trouble.

And when you both get together with Seeniorita, watch out CD.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:17 AM

Quote:
I figured aside from a select few, I was about sixth on the list for being voted Most likely to be run down with a truck if ever recognized on the street!

I was already practicing intricate leaps for feats of escape and derring-do, all to enhance my mad ninja skillz. Chicks dig mad ninja skillz, right? It's up there with cooking and outdoor work...
Well, I know you've ruffled a few feathers but it's all in good debating. I for one, would never run you down with a truck.

I don't know if chicks did mad ninja skillz....depends on where you use them. Of course cooking and outdoor work ie. killing snakes, bugs and other dangerous critters are always the way to a girl's heart!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:22 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
Are you trying to say I don't have a " nice" personality??Where is my paddle when I need it?

J/K. You are making a fine point, dear.
Your personality is just a nice bonus. As we've already established, once they see a pretty picture, most guys will be OK with you being Satan's worshipper.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 AM

42,831 posts, read 88,162,128 times
Quote:
But of course! This pot needs to be stirred! It's a tough job, but somebody's gotta do it!

Old 07-28-2010, 09:24 AM

3,688 posts, read 5,013,641 times
Quote:
Well, I know you've ruffled a few feathers but it's all in good debating. I for one, would never run you down with a truck.

I don't know if chicks did mad ninja skillz....depends on where you use them. Of course cooking and outdoor work ie. killing snakes, bugs and other dangerous critters are always the way to a girl's heart!

I don't actually have mad ninja skillz. I use language to confuse my enemies and then I go cook a steak to fuel up before I venture forth into the world to open jars, kill bugs and snakes and lift heavy things.

Later, when my enemies have decided they want to try me again I throw dead bugs and snakes at them. Or drop heavy things on them.

Sometimes I reach for things on high shelves, too, but all of these things ONLY for my Banana.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:28 AM

Quote:
I don't actually have mad ninja skillz. I use language to confuse my enemies and then I go cook a steak to fuel up before I venture forth into the world to open jars, kill bugs and snakes and lift heavy things.

Later, when my enemies have decided they want to try me again I throw dead bugs and snakes at them. Or drop heavy things on them.

Sometimes I reach for things on high shelves, too, but all of these things ONLY for my Banana.
Who is your Banana? Is that your nickname for your son?

Old 07-28-2010, 09:29 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
You're one of the best posters here.

And when you both get together with Seeniorita, watch out CD.
That's because Seeniorita is not afraid to play along with me and my dirty mind. She is not afraid of posters saying: Shame on those married gals saying such dirty things on the threads.
Those who knows us understand that we love our hubbies and it's all just in the name of good old fun.

Old 07-28-2010, 09:31 AM

9,444 posts, read 17,383,485 times
Quote:
Who is your Banana? Is that your nickname for your son?
I thought of something completely different.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships